Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Funtuss

5-7 cr ka overall difference vs pumping 100 cr into the very first weekend

Where is the comparison here???

I'm not making any comparisons with anything, my question is which analyst is most reliable when they are all qouting different numbers, it happens with all films, I'm just taking fighter as an example. Is there even one analyst that we can say is the one qouting the exact numbers? Why do they all end up with different numbers?

Edited by zara321 - 7 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It truly is, isnt it?smiley36

What an insecure man! He should accept his current status and retire gracefully or move on to playing senior roles instead of indulging in such malpractices and dragging bollywood down down the drain.

Nothing remains hidden in the age of hyperactive social media. Such unethical behaviour has backfired on him n how

His name has become synonymous with corporate booKING nowsmiley36

More like a cirus and these so called BO Gurus are clowns. Just watch enjoy.

1275042 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

I'm not making any comparisons with anything, my question is which analyst is most reliable when they are all qouting different numbers, it happens with all films, I'm just taking fighter as an example

It actually shows people use tgeir own sources instead of giving one fixed numbers provided to them by producers which happened i case of pathan. Everyone's numbers matched, even the prediction numbers also matched. That's how systematic the PR campaign was for pathan n jawansmiley36

1275042 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

More like a cirus and these so called BO Gurus are clowns. Just watch enjoy.

Iss circus mein Joker kon bana woh bhi toh dekho. Look who people are laughing atsmiley36

Edited by Funtuss - 7 months ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Joker---but acturally it is insult of joker---haters are still trying --Red Nosesmiley36

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I went yesterday to watch the film, and I live in a tier 2 city in India, and the theatre was close to full. Especially the upper rows (which are costlier than the lower ones) were all jam packed.

I saw many old people, families together and it seemed like it was the word of mouth effect. The late crowd.

So, any talk from the man in the video about empty theaters is clearly factually incorrect.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

How come there is no such uproar when an Alia, or SRK film inflates their figures? With them you all try to hide it under a rug and pretend like you don't know what such practices are smiley36

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 7 months ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

This strategy must have been made on the 1st monday by the makers..but in todays times..everything gets exposed easily..there needs to be an authentic check for malpractices like these..it is insane..

That is not how corporate booking works.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

His name has become synonymous with corporate booKING nowsmiley36

It really has. Had an older lady who has very little to no interest in Bollywood say and I quote, "Apni tickets khud kharidta hai"( He buys his own tickets).

It's a shame because Jawan was actually a true blockbuster but the sort of malpractices during Pathan stained the legacy of Jawan as well.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8