17tourin thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Armaan and Abhira's fictional world through my delulu eyes.

Another OS.😊

But OS here is not One-shot but just One-Scene. πŸ˜… Small scene.

SCENE#1

Armaan and Abhira found themselves amidst a sea of legal textbooks, surrounded by a fortress of notes as they embarked on the tumultuous journey of exam preparations.

Armaan, the famous legal guru, took it upon himself to enlighten Abhira on the intricacies of criminal law.

Armaan: Abhira, let's delve into the fascinating world of 'mens rea.' What do you know about it?

Abhira, with a twinkle in her eye: Mens rea? Is that the guilty feeling when you snag the last slice of pizza?

Armaan, ever the humorist: Almost there, but it's more about criminal intent.

Attempting to simplify the concept, Armaan painted a vivid picture of pizza theft to illustrate the intricacies of mens rea.

Armaan: Imagine you snatch my last slice of pizza, then dash away, cackling maniacally. The mens rea is that wicked laughter during your escape. Got it?

Abhira, contemplating with a playful expression: So........, the louder the laughter.... the more serious the crime??

Armaan, shaking his head in mock despair: Abhira, you're twisting the concept.

The scene took an unexpected turn as Abhira, fueled by mischief, leaned in closer with a mischievous grin.

Abhira: Counselor Armaan, let's test your mens rea. Can you handle proximity without any criminal intent?

As Abhira playfully challenged him by leaning closer to him, Armaan found himself caught off guard, "What?" Armaan's expression wide and clear. But her proximity became the spotlight of the unfolding scene. 

Playing along, Armaan leaned further, the faces inches apart, their banter taking a twist. As they shared a moment of closeness, Armaan felt a subtle mix of attraction and amusement.

Abhira, growing conscious of their closeness, yet teasingly: Well, Counselor, I didn't hear any evil laughter. Maybe you're innocent after all.

She retracted back to her sitting posture. Armaan shook his head at her antics.

Keeping the tone light, Armaan decided to fetch a glass of water from the desk. He got up.

Abhira's teasing antics persisted.

Abhira, fueled by mischief, seized the opportunity to continue her playful assault. She ran behind him with a teasing grin, her every step echoing the mischievous intent in her eyes. Standing right behind him, Abhira took advantage of his off-guard moment.

Armaan turned, unsuspecting, only to find Abhira dangerously close, and the sudden proximity caught him by surprise. Abhira, seemingly losing balance, threatened to topple over. Armaan's expression showed his genuine concern. What if she fell? In an instinctive move, he acted on pure reflex, reaching out to steady her by placing a firm but gentle hand on her waist. As Abhira regained her balance, a mischievous glint sparkled in her eyes. Instead of acknowledging Armaan's concern, she continued to play her naughty self. 

With a flirtatious smile, she placed one hand on his chest, adopting a seductive posture that. 

Abhira: What if my charm is irresistible? Is that a legal defense?

Armaan couldn't help but feel a surge of conflicting emotions. Her attempt at being seductive, in his eyes, only enhanced her cuteness. 

As Abhira attempted to playfully tease Armaan, her hand resting on his chest with a seductive smile, now Armaan, fueled by a sudden surge of confidence and perhaps a hint of mischief, decided to turn the tables.

He swiftly grabbed the hand that she had placed on his chest, and with a swift, yet gentle motion, he pulled her into him. His eyes sparkled with a playful glint. In this unexpected turn of events, Abhira, once the playful provocateur, now felt a shy warmth creeping over her. Her hands behind her and surrounded by Armaan's strong arms, she couldn't help but lower her gaze, the mischievous twinkle in her eyes replaced by a charming vulnerability. 

"Wanna continue?" Armaan asked, flashing a playful smile. 

In that moment, their banter transformed into a flirtatious pas de deux, as Abhira blushed in response to Armaan's sudden and daring move.

Probably there won't be any Continuation.

Just a one go read.

Other random one shots listed here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164700592

Bye,

S. 😊

Edited by 17tour - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Redblueblack thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

❀❀❀❀😍😍😍😍πŸ”₯ 

Thank you!! 

This is so cute,  yet so hot, just like Abhimaan ❀

Enjoyed reading it!!

Hopefully we get something similar down the line on the show 🀞🏻

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Given the real characterization, she definitely is not the charmana types. So this was so apt! ❀️ good one! 

17tourin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

❀❀❀❀😍😍😍😍πŸ”₯ 

Thank you!! 

This is so cute,  yet so hot, just like Abhimaan ❀

Enjoyed reading it!!

Hopefully we get something similar down the line on the show 🀞🏻

IKR.

I am looking forward to AbhiMaan scenes as couple. smiley42 funny yet cute yet romantic. πŸ’“

Hope it won't be too late. ❀️

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

OMG!!! I love it!!!!!smiley42 Naughty Abhira and her docile husband smiley36 but boy did he turn the tables at the endsmiley9smiley36

17tourin thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluech96

Given the real characterization, she definitely is not the charmana types. So this was so apt! ❀️ good one! 

ikr! πŸ˜†

She can be fiesty! 

smiley42 their scenes can be so hot once they start realising their attraction. smiley42

Thanks ❀️

Redblueblack thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smriti25

OMG!!! I love it!!!!!smiley42 Naughty Abhira and her docile husband smiley36 but boy did he turn the tables at the endsmiley9smiley36

Well our Armaan is a chupa rustom! He's already shown us he's into some kinky stuff πŸ˜‰

17tourin thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti25

smiley36

Armaan in action! I really want to see him in action. Again. smiley43smiley42 with Abhira. smiley43smiley36

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful story, loved reading itπŸ₯°πŸ˜

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Cute os