Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Absolutely loved it that's all we wanted...You go girl πŸ’ͺ

Totally well deserved. Us din Rahul ne iske samne hi sabko sunaya tha na yet she's like kya rishta hai. Wait till Rahul hears this a strong dose loading for Ms. Dumbnoying.

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Rheaa40

Mauli is giving back to Rati😍😍😍😍 can't wait for this episode.... always wanted Mauli to shut others like this... finally it is happening...thank u makers kuch to accha hua is track maihttps://youtu.be/McsrGUGLLB4?si=lFrZ7W-ec4qNuCjL

Good smiley32 Way to go Mauli.

This girl Rati's frustration is so fulfilling to see...

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team Rahul

Finally watched the yesterday's episode. It was good. Mauli is leaving with a πŸ’”

Rahul ka kuch samaj me nahi aa raha. One side he's feeling bad to see Mauli go..other side he's reassuring Rati that Mauli is just a friend and asking her to chillsmiley44

Chachiji ne toh banda foda hai..let's see what Rahul babu is gonna think or do now

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Good smiley32 Way to go Mauli.

This girl Rati's frustration is so fulfilling to see...

Ikr it's satisfying to see her being this frustrated 😁😁

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Ikr it's satisfying to see her being this frustrated 😁😁

Yup...

Par ab I'm also frustrated seeing JCB promo after every epi...smiley36

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Finally watched the yesterday's episode. It was good. Mauli is leaving with a πŸ’”

Rahul ka kuch samaj me nahi aa raha. One side he's feeling bad to see Mauli go..other side he's reassuring Rati that Mauli is just a friend and asking her to chillsmiley44

Chachiji ne toh banda foda hai..let's see what Rahul babu is gonna think or do now

Rahul Babu ke dil me kuch nhi bahut kuch hai Mauli ke liye ye to clear hai bas ye admi abhi bhi apne confused mode me hai. Khud hi to bola ki Dil feel kr rha hai pr dimag samajh nhi pa rha. Basically his dimag has lost its smartness. NWG me itne time Tak rehne ke consequences πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Well ab to smart brain cells jagrit ho jaye yhi kamna hai 😜😜

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Yup...

Par ab I'm also frustrated seeing JCB promo after every epi...smiley36

So true why aren't they changing the precap

rekha_crm thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Vidvish

Rahul Babu ke dil me kuch nhi bahut kuch hai Mauli ke liye ye to clear hai bas ye admi abhi bhi apne confused mode me hai. Khud hi to bola ki Dil feel kr rha hai pr dimag samajh nhi pa rha. Basically his dimag has lost its smartness. NWG me itne time Tak rehne ke consequences πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Well ab to smart brain cells jagrit ho jaye yhi kamna hai 😜😜

Haan...hai bohot kuch dil me..

And I know that he needs to realize it..

But his reassurance to Rati is what will come back to bite him.

Aur woh dumbo abhi sochti hai ki Rahul is clearly only hers aur Mauli is the one harboring feelings for Rahul..vyavahar wali aunty ne strong beej boya hai is dumbo ke dimaag me

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Haan...hai bohot kuch dil me..

And I know that he needs to realize it..

But his reassurance to Rati is what will come back to bite him.

Aur woh dumbo abhi sochti hai ki Rahul is clearly only hers aur Mauli is the one harboring feelings for Rahul..vyavahar wali aunty ne strong beej boya hai is dumbo ke dimaag me

Yup it's high time he realises it. Reassurance can't exactly be called reassurance cos he himself isn't sure of it πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Khud sure nhi to usko kya surity dega aur ye pagal use sach samajh ke baithi hai. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Kya hi kahen iska aur iski delulu ka ant bahut bhayanak hoga πŸ˜œπŸ˜†. Waise how does this dumbnoying know in the first place ki Mauli has feelings for him?

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

There is quite a number of BTS coming, including the one where Manisha is in a room and she is crying? Does anyone have any theories?