Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 7 months ago

Siddhesh : "Baffling knock by Gill. Seemed too defensive from the outset and never got into a good rhythm. Should have tried rotating strike more"

Prizi thumbnail

India

Shankararama: "@Arjun, Hartley's first 6 overs went for 51. He has been good after that. Those first 6 have skewed his figures. Jaiswal took a liking for him."

Prizi thumbnail

India

OxTiger: "3 words for the English bowlers - "Flight the ball!""

Prizi thumbnail

India

Arjun: "I don't understand why Hartley has bowled as many overs as your two best combined when he is going at around 6 an over and doesn't have a wicket to show for it. I think it good that Stokes is encouraging him but how much too much?" It's a delicate balance isn't it... this is the first of five Tests after all. Got to get him settled at this level

Prizi thumbnail

India

Pressan : "Arguably the worst attack that's toured India in quite some time. " Early days, but it's not looking especially threatening right now. A point made on the TV commentary that England's spinners are failing to land the ball on the seam, unlike India's counterparts. Back back Dan Lawrence!

Prizi thumbnail

India

Kartik: "This English bowling attack is looking very pedestrian " I wonder if Mark Wood will get a burst any time soon. For now, Hartley will continue

Prizi thumbnail

India

sri: "Did stokes again miss the trick of having both Root and Leach bowling together?" His determination to get Hartley into the party is admirable, but yes, those two do seem the obvious senior pairing. But here is Leach for the first time today

Prizi thumbnail

India

Mike : "25.1 For the first time the run rate drops below 5."

Prizi thumbnail

India

Alfred: "Golden arm Joe!"

Prizi thumbnail

India

We're back for the final session. India's lead is 63 and they still have 5 wickets in hand. England can't let this lead balloon well into the 3-digit figures. Should be an engrossing session coming up.