Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 7 months ago

Suyog : "Why the hurry? Still 50 overs left in the day. Batting sensibly will get them to 175 lead without losing many wickets tire and demoralise England." I'd argue that's partly down to Stokes' commitment to attacking fields. It makes defensive play more dangerous, and obviously rewards aggression too

Prizi thumbnail

India

Vishal Pawar : "Whenever Eye of Sauron sees some uniquely distinctive stats, he goes "My Precious"." This is fact

Prizi thumbnail

India

Vatsal: "Aaaand there's another 30 runs partnership before you could blink.. England will curse themselves for allowing these partnerships to build so fast"

Prizi thumbnail

India

Eye of Sauron: "Just the 3rd time in history that 4 different spinners from England have taken at least 1 wicket each in a Test innings. "

Prizi thumbnail

India

Nandagopal: "The number of wickets holing out in the deep, is a direct effect of 'positive' cricket which modern day cricketers adopt. If we accept Jaiswal's success, then we need to accept such dismissals as well"

Prizi thumbnail

India

Eye of Sauron: "First time since the Mumbai test in Feb 1993, that India's partnerships for the first 4 wickets have yielded at least 35 runs each in a test vs England in India. "

Prizi thumbnail

India

Sed9871: "Rahul key for England here. Not only is he having a control percentage of 84 but he is also moving the score board. England will have to get him out in order to build up any pressure"

Prizi thumbnail

India

END OF OVER 74

Maiden

IND: 304/5

CRR: 4.10

RA Jadeja

40 (66)

KS Bharat

9 (27)

Rehan Ahmed

14-3-72-1

JE Root

10-0-37-1

Prizi thumbnail

India

"What's India's long term plan for the game going to be here? Accelerate and attempt a declaration to get a few overs in before close of play? Or just bat it out because there's enough time left and wait for the pitch to deteriorate." I would think 'grind England to dust at leisure' is the most succinct way of putting it, AM

"I have just tuned in, early morning in Berlin, Is the pitch settling down today? Or England spinners have been poor." A bit of both, Kamal

Prizi thumbnail

India

END OF OVER 75

Maiden

IND: 304/5

CRR: 4.05

KS Bharat

9 (33)

RA Jadeja

40 (66)

JE Root