Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 7 months ago

"@Dil - I think, although I may be way off the mark, that India's spinners are a mite better than England's. That may have something to do with the difference." Do I detect a hint of minty freshness sarcasm there, David?

Prizi thumbnail

India

"Sir Jadeja goes past KL Rahul in terms of runs in test cricket. He was ahead on averages too..." Shankar is not wrong

Prizi thumbnail

India

"It seems Eng and Ind are bowling on different pitches, may be different brand of balls too." I think this is an experience known as Being a Visiting Side in India, Dil

"Yes they need only one session to be bundled up under 150," snorts Amlan

Prizi thumbnail

India

"Is the surface very tricky? Indians are ahead only if the pitch is very tricky for batting. Otherwise, the lead of anything under 150 is a session away for Bazball!" It's offered some turn throughout, SunilG. England's spinners haven't been consistent enough to build pressure, though

Prizi thumbnail

India

Some stats-u-like, from Sampath Bandarupalli: "Only second time since August 2018 that each of the top five batters in a Test innings got out playing attacking shots. England's top five got out similar way in their second innings vs WI in Bridgetown in 2022, all on final day morning while trying for quick runs before declaration"

Prizi thumbnail

India

Jatin Goyal: "England need to bowl Wood against India's lower order." Pace and legspin might be in order... although India have a sturdy tail

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

ENG 246

IND 303/5 (72)

CRR: 4.21

Day 2: 2nd Session - India lead by 57 runs

Prizi thumbnail

India

"When you can't set up a batter and get them out, you get them out via long hops. That's bazball for you." By hook or by crook, MSJ

Prizi thumbnail

India

Ravi: "Role reversal for Hartley and Rehan in Iyer and KL's dismissals." And both times the batter suckered into a shot he probably should have kept safely in the locker

"Wait, England has already burned their 3 reviews?" Aye, Sameer. Within the first 14 overs of the innings

Prizi thumbnail

India

Jeevan: "This really is vintage India. Not caring which spinner is bowling. Not caring what they are bowling. Just smashing them all around the park."