Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Aish would've looked GORGEOUS and danced like a dream. She is the best dancer in the industry and very graceful when dancing too. Vidya lacks grace and dancing skills but great acting. There is no actress that has the full package, there is always something missing. But Tabu was way better than Vidya in BB, my opinion. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Aish would've looked GORGEOUS and danced like a dream. She is the best dancer in the industry and very graceful when dancing too. Vidya lacks grace and dancing skills but great acting. There is no actress that has the full package, there is always something missing. But Tabu was way better than Vidya in BB, my opinion. 

I think it's good that no actress has the whole package. That would make the others all redundant. This way there is room for everyone or most everyone (there are a few who I feel have no business having a place in the industry lol. Mainly Kapoor actresses like bahurani). And I also agree with you on Tabu being better in BB2.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Heroine she was kicked by the director because she was pregnant and director did not want to take risks shooting for the film but she had shot photoshoot and some scenes from the film. Kareena was wearing the same outfit, Aish wore on the still picture, I remember that. At least based on the articles that was posted. 

Zilan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

I don't know why she rejected it. She would be great in horror movies given he horrific performance as sunehri in Dhoom2. Now that was LIKE, some scary shit

Ami Like, Je Tomaar... Chhin chhin chhin 

why is this so funny 🤣

Zilan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

This was unexpected. Never this Aish was approached. It would have been definitely different. But shiny with aish difficult to imagine 😆

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Heroine she was kicked by the director because she was pregnant and director did not want to take risks shooting for the film but she had shot photoshoot and some scenes from the film. Kareena was wearing the same outfit, Aish wore on the still picture, I remember that. At least based on the articles that was posted. 

She had a very tumultuous history with the Heroine movie because of her pregnancy. It's for the best she couldn't do the film at the end because it was horrendous so no reason to attach her name to a stinker like that.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Umm...Meena Kumari, Sridevi, Madhuri, Rekha, Waheeda Rehman and the list goes on-- All graceful dancers and amazing actresses. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Umm...Meena Kumari, Sridevi, Madhuri, Rekha, Waheeda Rehman and the list goes on-- All graceful dancers and amazing actresses. 

Meena Kumari was a weak technical dancer. She used stand-ins very often and was very open about it in her interviews. 

The rest juggled the balance between dancing and dance-like acting (with too many aadaas the public doesn't care for it anymore). 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Meena Kumari was a weak technical dancer. She used stand-ins very often and was very open about it in her interviews. 

The rest juggled the balance between dancing and dance-like acting (with too many aadaas the public doesn't care for it anymore). 

Totally get what you're saying about classic Bollywood dance being kind of old school now. People aren't as into it. But that wasn't really the main point of the post, was it? There have been these actresses who totally nailed both the dancing and acting equally. 

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Oh yes, devi Aishwarya is the first choice for everything.smiley23