Users

Frequent Posters

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

Did you watched Kannada one first? smiley36

I watched Tamil one first, I loved itsmiley36

Which one do you like between Soundarya's and Vidyabalan's versions? 

Kannada version first which came in the year 2004 , while Tamil one in the year 2005. smiley36

l like Vidya , but when Hindi version came I was already bored looking at the song. So, never cared much for Hindi.

Now, Hindi & Tamil looks same to me...🤭

agentsteenpatti thumbnail

WOW that would be awesome to watch her in this role

Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Kannada version first which came in the year 2004 , while Tamil one in the year 2005. smiley36

l like Vidya , but when Hindi version came I was already bored looking at the song. So, never cared much for Hindi.

Now, Hindi & Tamil looks same to me...🤭

Atleast you didn't find Vidya balan's version better than Soundarya's version, thank god for that .smiley36

I went w*f looking at that Vidya balan's song video and audio when I came across that one for the first time and I never wanted to watch that song again. 

Tamil one after watching it for the first time I was scared to sleep alone for few days bcz that Tamil song and Jyotika's expressions as a posessed woman was playing in my head and I was scared thinking Chandramukhi will come at me in the nightssmiley36, Jyotika's acting in the movie and that audio looked powerful and haunting to me. 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It must be cool to bask in Aish's bygone greatness or the greatness that never materialized.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Vidya is a better actress than Aishwarya

Newbird thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

When I just googled I came to know that In Tamil and kannada's versions, directors altered some story and included ghost possessing the woman while in Malayalam version director showed it as psychological thriller. 

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank God she didn't play the part. Vidya was perfect for me. 

Btw at this point someone needs to make a list of movies not being written for/offered to Aishwarya first. I am guessing it would be a null set at this point.smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Newbird

Vidya's performance and the hindi song always looked thanda infront of Tamil one for me. This Tamil one came before Hindi one. Original one was Malayalam one though. Tamil audio is fantastic, the vocals and music is powerful and haunting. Jyotika did an amazing job as a posessed woman, if possible watch an immediate scene that comes after this song, her performance was goosebumps inducing in that scene. 

I've watched the bold one and liked it very much.

As for Vidya, I gave my like for her role in Parineeta...she was gorgeous in that movie smiley27

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SrikantTiwari

Btw at this point someone needs to make a list of movies not being written for/offered to Aishwarya first. I am guessing it would be a null set at this point.smiley36

These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

• Darr
  • Raja Hindustani
  • Dil To Pagal Hai
  • Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
  • Gadar
  • Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
  • Chalte Chalte
  • Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.
  • Troy
  • Veer-Zaara
  • Parineeta
  • Dostana