Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Prob, they will move it to Monday. 

Yeah, but Somehow I understand the purpose here. They couldn't jump into the "it's over" scene without a motive. Esp for Anu to hurt him like that. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Yeah, what if someone raped him during his childhood?  And thats the trauma thats stopping him...and what if that will come up and thats when he will breakdown? 

Hmm, good one but on that case he would not touch anyone. Kuch aur baat hai 

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yeah, but Somehow I understand the purpose here. They couldn't jump into the "it's over" scene without a motive. Esp for Anu to hurt him like that. 

They got smart now - ending unfinish so viewers can come back. They dont know there's us - who will watch till the end...130 epis and not even that...but re-watch it too smiley37

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Yeah, way too many questions, answers we are seeking for and we are just thinking all these different things that can happen. I am sure there something, because - Virat told her he can hear her thoughts, he can feel her heartbeat..when he knows what she wants and he knows her needs so why is he distancing himself

Both are running away from their feelings kabhi Virat aur kabhi Anu. Virat is truly naive and that vulnerable side of him Comes out only because of Anu. Everything is Anu for him...aaj dekho kya kiya Anu ke liye...bail was granted and he agreed to help her despite their arguments and kal kya milega you deserve to be alone...

Virat hold himself because of fear and I said this before and him too, uske layak nahin hai. Anu is Somehow lucky because that Guy is so honest with her agar Koi aur red flag hota toh sab kuch kar leta, cross the line, abuse her and all. That's why his character is likeable despite him being an emo Fraud.

Past mein we said maybe he was beaten up or her Mother...Maybe his father is one of those who abuse a woman or manipulated them 🤔 something deep actually and it's high time they give us his past story.

Waise aaj FB was in colors wah! Aur Joh pool shirtless hum sochte te kuch aur hi Mila content mein 🤦

Edited by Pyaarasam - 2 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

They got smart now - ending unfinish so viewers can come back. They dont know there's us - who will watch till the end...130 epis and not even that...but re-watch it too smiley37

Haan, promo sirf Logon koh attract karne ke liye. 

But honestly we fans should do a petition to get 30 mins eps not under it because this is unfair.

Edited by Pyaarasam - 2 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

They stopped doing flashbacks in full black and white 

priya185 thumbnail
priya185 thumbnail
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Both are running away from their feelings kabhi Virat aur kabhi Anu. Virat is truly naive and that vulnerable side of him Comes out only because of Anu. Everything is Anu for him...aaj dekho kya kiya Anu ke liye...bail was granted and he agreed to help her despite their arguments and kal kya milega you deserve to be alone...

Virat hold himself because of fear and I said this before and him too, uske layak nahin hai. Anu is Somehow lucky because that Guy is so honest with her agar Koi aur red flag hota toh sab kuch kar leta, cross the line, abuse her and all. That's why is character is likeable despite him being an emo Fraud.

Past mein we said maybe he was beaten up or her Mother...Maybe his father is one of those who abuse a woman or manipulated them 🤔 something deep actually and it's high time they give us his past story.

Waise aaj FB was in colors wah! Aur Joh pool shirtless hum sochte tahai te kuch aur hi Mila content mein 🤦

I agree with all, both are running away from their feelings. Also, I agree virat will do anything and everything for her. This is not the first time anu uses virat to reach her goals and win cases. Yup, virat is a emotional fraud and womanizer in the past. He never abused her, did her nasty, he always was so Honest to her and shared everything. Yes, its high time to bring virat past- his mom, his parents…why he’s like this everything 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Haan, promo sirf Logon koh attract karne ke liye. 

But honestly we fans should to a petition to get 30 mins eps not under it because this is unfair.

yes, I want 30 minutes plus episodes- I want 30-40 minute.