Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Idk why these Pak actors even open their mouths.

Idk why we Indians are blamed for showing Pak's reality and not showing them what they want us to show.

India has never attacked Pak it has always been defence, we never did terror attacks, hurt ordinary citizens etc.

But still we burdened to show bhaichara even after getting stabbed in back.

Movies on China is not made bcoz China doesn't do terror attacks, we barely even had armies fighting with each other.

China plays slay they try capturing the land, usmein kya he movie bana lenge?

There is no action, no emotion, no one getting killed etc.

BW rarely make good movie that too those where they are not showing Pak as saints, so if they actually showed reality then good for them.

&
People can keep crying but India has never been at fault, the day terrorism stops from other side and their people starts calling out their army for that shit then samajh bhi aata hain woh log muh khole.

You explained it perfectly.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She has the right to voice her opinion just like any other celebrity.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes I am well aware of the discrimination, racism NE Indians face, have faced even pre Covid, I've written about how badly they're treated by other Indians who don't even try to cover up their racism.

Very sad that during Covid Pandemic they have to have to face even more

So, in conclusion India can never make movies about China war since BW can nevet get suitable actors to play the part of Chinese?

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Asking on this paki thread---Is this true???

May be an image of 5 people, henna and wedding

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Yes I am well aware of the discrimination, racism NE Indians face, have faced even pre Covid, I've written about how badly they're treated by other Indians who don't even try to cover up their racism.

Very sad that during Covid Pandemic they have to have to face even more

So, in conclusion India can never make movies about China war since BW can nevet get suitable actors to play the part of Chinese?

There have been many movies on China war, Salman's Tubelight released in 2017 had backdrop of Indo-China war

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Movies on Indo China War

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Sino-Indian_War_films

Has there ever been any other war or terrorist act by China with India after 1962? How many movies can be made about that one war?

EDIT: Someone should make a movie about how India lost to China cz of Nehru

China provided Nuclear aid to Pakistan, helped Pak develop nuclear weapons ( wouldn't have been possible otherwise)

China has been supplying weapons for quite some time, a 2022 headline said "China ramps up arms exports to Pakistan, aiming to squeeze India"

So it can be argued that China is indirectly contributing to the terrorism,

But can you make a whole movie on that?

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics/International-relations/China-ramps-up-arms-exports-to-Pakistan-aiming-to-squeeze-India

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Raijeera

You know the show Dastan and Ahed e wafa. It wasn't hard to sit through it. People make movies. Pak will show India as enemy and India will show Pak as enemy. Pasand hai to dekho warna na dekho.

NOt just those, there are movies where they show Hindu Gods as useless, say that all Hindus are evil while Indian movies even if anti Pakistan will never be anti Islam

All their movies have good Hindu characters (if at all) converting to Islam at the end or is at least ready to convert at the drop of a hat

And funny is Hania Amir herself acted in such a movie

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 7 months ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Let them have their 5 seconds of online fame. smiley36

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t know about pakistanis. I don’t live there.