Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Also I know sometimes it’s tough but Fighter team should not engage in these arguments online

Edited by Maroonporsche - 7 months ago
566912 thumbnail

Ek topic already khula hai Minty. Again the same topic with rinse repeat rinse repeat posts back n forth 🤷‍♀️

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This controversy might help or even harm its see the outcome

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The best way is by demanding their Army to stop the fringe attacks on India and import terrorists to India. But obviously they don’t have the balls to do it. Let them humor themselves with these false displays of bravery.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Movies on Indo China War

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Sino-Indian_War_films

Has there ever been any other war or terrorist act by China with India after 1962? How many movies can be made about that one war?

EDIT: Someone should make a movie about how India lost to China cz of Nehru

Edited by TotalBetty - 7 months ago
TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

The best way is by demanding their Army to stop the fringe attacks on India and import terrorists to India. But obviously they don’t have the balls to do it. Let them humor themselves with these false displays of bravery.

So what if we do that? You don't have to make movies on it... Pretend it doesn't happen - that seem to be their thinking

If anything BW movies go out of the way to depict them as saints imo

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

So what if we do that? You don't have to make movies on it... Pretend it doesn't happen - that seem to be their thinking

If anything BW movies go out of the way to depict them as saints imo

Depicting the citizens as innocent and victims is fine and needed also because that is the truth. But I have no idea why they have a problem when the movies clearly specifically call out their fringe army, which even their own ex-PM whom they support calls out. Our filmmakers go out of their way to specify that it wasn’t about the citizens or the common man. But yet they have a problem. Like I said, I think it was to get some browny points from their omnipresent Army.

Edited by loginidran - 7 months ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jai Shree Ram

neighbours will never changesmiley36

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

Depicting the citizens as innocent and victims is fine and needed also because that is the truth. But I have no idea why they have a problem when the movies clearly specifically call out their fringe army, which even their own ex-PM whom they support calls out. Our filmmakers go out of their way to specify that it wasn’t about the citizens or the common man. But yet they have a problem. Like I said, I think it was to get some browny points from their omnipresent Army.

Well, not the whole truth, but that's a different topic for a different forum

TotalBetty thumbnail

Btw the world seem to be afraid of China... They (The Government) released Covid 19 to the world. Did anyone call them out on that, was any action taken against them? No

How many HW movies, shows(or in any other languages) are there depicting their atrocities?

And we recently found out that

"Chinese scientists are experimenting with a mutant COVID strain that reportedly has a 100% mortality rate in mice

The strain attacks the brains of mice engineered to reflect a similar genetic makeup to humans, and most mice lived just eight days after being infected"

And the world is silent