Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

In one or the promo we can see him saying mein ye nikah nahi karoonga. I think something will happen again.

This Qasim is very irritating. I think he'll reject her because of Salar. We see in promos that Salar went to her collage and took her with him. Maybe Sitara will fail to avoid Salar, and this will cause another trouble. Any way Sitara is better without any of these guys.

I like Raed Alam's acting. Also he has a deep voice. It is good to have him as the other guy in Sitara's life.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

On top of that, he is sulking like mad that sitara is avoiding him after everything he didsmiley11. He is behaving like a little rich spoilt brat whose favourite toy (sitara) is being taken away from himsmiley8.

If I was in Sitara's place I won't talk to him again.

It is good to see Salar talking to his family about Sitara. Junaid and Saba know him better, and may put some sense in his brains.

All those flashbacks he had and he is still thinking bad of Sitara.smiley3 She was clear in her defence when she went to his room that night. She stood between Qasim and him, and threatened Qasim not to rise his hand on Salar. And after remembering this Salar still thinks that she is a bad girl.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

If I was in Sitara's place I won't talk to him again.

It is good to see Salar talking to his family about Sitara. Junaid and Saba know him better, and may put some sense in his brains.

All those flashbacks he had and he is still thinking bad of Sitara.smiley3 She was clear in her defence when she went to his room that night. She stood between Qasim and him, and threatened Qasim not to rise his hand on Salar. And after remembering this Salar still thinks that she is a bad girl.

I think he believes that Sitara likes him and the flashback he remembers confirms for him that she likes him. And may be, he is not able to take it that how can Sitara avoid him.

I think his heart likes Sitara and has soft corner for her and his mind is like ‘I am Salar Sikandar’ and she likes me and how can she avoid me.

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Sitara’s taya is a completely useless person. I can’t believe he agreed to get her married to that old man with two kids.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

Sitara’s taya is a completely useless person. I can’t believe he agreed to get her married to that old man with two kids.

Exactly, he is as bad as that witchy wife, sister of his. He never stands up for Sitara whenever those hags mistreat her which is why she lived a hard life full of misery. Not surprised that he’s agreed to get her married to any random man. He just wants to be free from his responsibility. Faltu nikama Buddha!
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 months ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Today's ep was boring. Nothing much happened.

Sitara refused to get married to the widowed man with 2 children. But her aunt insisted.

Qasim wants to get married to her.

Next ep he'll put his ring an her finger.

Salar is leaving the country to photo the animal life. . he is still remembering Sitara.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

True, the show is very boring these days due to the overdose of negativity and less interaction between leads.

pressu thumbnail

Today's ep was boring. Nothing much happened.

Sitara refused to get married to the widowed man with 2 children. But her aunt insisted.

Qasim wants to get married to her.

Next ep he'll put his ring an her finger.

Salar is leaving the country to photo the animal life. . he is still remembering Sitara.

I think it will be boring for few more episodes till the leads meet again. I think the college sequence is going to be interesting.

Edited by pressu - 1 months ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: pressu

I think it will be boring for few more episodes till the leads meet again. I think the college sequence is going to be interesting.

I am fine without the leads meeting if we get some good moments where Sitara triumpth against her enemies. So I am looking for today's episode. Coz Qasim will come to Sitara's aid.

Also after thinking about those doors who aren't closed.. Salar won't be late.. I expect him to come to Sitara's collage, causing a rift in Sitara and Qasim's engagement. smiley4

pressu thumbnail

I am fine without the leads meeting if we get some good moments where Sitara triumpth against her enemies. So I am looking for today's episode. Coz Qasim will come to Sitara's aid.

Also after thinking about those doors who aren't closed.. Salar won't be late.. I expect him to come to Sitara's collage, causing a rift in Sitara and Qasim's engagement. smiley4

@Bold: Awidasmiley36

I would like to see them get married in the middle of the drama or after the middle of the drama and not in the last episode. Remember, there was a dialogue where Sitara mentioned that if she comes to his house will he not take care of her like the way she is taking care of him. So I think they will get married somewhere around the middle of the drama.

Totally we have 4 prospective grooms for Sitara from the information we got through the promos and OST.

1) Qasim

2) Middle aged person

3) Salman

4) Salar

I hope this track with the middle aged guy gets over soon. It is making me uneasy. I hope the marriage arrangement with him which was shown in one of the initial promos gets over soon.