Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 hours ago

https://x.com/BlissfulYumhaj/status/1836813476313927888?t=ux8Qu1JKGNpq0rQT6qUuRg&s=19

Hum toh besabri se intezaar kar rahe hai, bas aap aa jao humare deshsmiley14smiley27

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 hours ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

Maya ko bhool gya ?

May be cos Wahaj is the main selling point ? That's why promos are also heavily focused on him . In the actual show the screen time would be divided with so many characters.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

May be cos Wahaj is the main selling point ? That's why promos are also heavily focused on him . In the actual show the screen time would be divided with so many characters.

Perhaps. Leaving her out could be deliberate also because of the negativity

That means geo is also misleading audience like ary did for meinsmiley22sad everyone is using wahaj's popularity smiley21

Kaddu uncle wants to sell the show on wahaj's name, and get ratings by putting him on spotlight but would be actually giving the entire screen time to hisama in the showsmiley26

Edited by Rashi23 - an hour ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Perhaps. Leaving her out could be deliberate also because of the negativity

I don't think they care about what few users on social media think . May be Maya was not present during this picture.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I love that they chose white for the costume, the cinematography, the grand set up, the sufi ishq score and of course these two beyond good looking pair...smiley42

it’s night time and white perfectly suits them for romantic dance smiley27smiley43 as per information from choreographers there is full song shot with them smiley27 I thought only 30 second clip like in promos smiley36
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

I guess casting wise they have made no mistake. A man might drown himself in grief only if she looks as ethereal as Sadaf. Kisi ka bhi dimaag ghumega. I feel for you Bilal sweetie. Also there is GreyGoose in your collection. smiley20

casting , direction whole team looks good except krq smiley36 hoping krq has given solid script to match the hype it created already smiley16
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
so many vms for this beautiful dance clip. I myself watched many romantic vms on this and loving it smiley27
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
wahaj is looking handsome ever and maya beautiful smiley27 this was last day of shoot.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
you both killed it in the dance mahaj. Aise kya dekh rahe ho screen kosmiley36