Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

You can try Radd. Its going to be over this week. It drags in the middle but overall a good watch.

I watched Radd in the middle but after a point I lost interest.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: pressu

Sad smiley19 BTW you can try hum dono it's a good one

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

I understand. It did gets dragged in the middle but last few episodes have been great.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

i think the precap might make salar feel more guilty towards sitara after he overheard the truth. i rewatched the launch promo. it does seem like he'll get obsessed with her i think from now onwards but not sure.

Yes. I am happy misunderstanding is cleared within few episodes. But Sitara as Salar describes her has self respect. And she won't accept his friendship again. He has to earn it. But Salar is full of himself and won't apologize or try to be soft to her after she ignored him. He'll get obssessed of her for sure. And this show will get more interesting.

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. I am happy misunderstanding is cleared within few episodes. But Sitara as Salar describes her has self respect. And she won't accept his friendship again. He has to earn it. But Salar is full of himself and won't apologize or try to be soft to her after she ignored him. He'll get obssessed of her for sure. And this show will get more interesting.

Salaar crossed a line in Sitara’s matter. In the room and also in the function. In the function, he clearly knows that it is the function of Sitara’s relatives. I think you mentioned about him choosing to go there. He didn’t need to go there. And if he went there no need to make a scene there. He could have asked Sitara to come aside and asked her about what happened during that day and also showed her the messages. Salwar is flawed in the sense that he doesn’t care much about other’s feelings. And also he said to his brother-in-law that Sitara is not that important to him to clear any misunderstanding. Now without knowing about who sent the messages he made a scene and he will pay for it. The room incident happened within the family but this function incident happened in front of all the people.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Salaar crossed a line in Sitara’s matter. In the room and also in the function. In the function, he clearly knows that it is the function of Sitara’s relatives. I think you mentioned about him choosing to go there. He didn’t need to go there. And if he went there no need to make a scene there. He could have asked Sitara to come aside and asked her about what happened during that day and also showed her the messages. Salwar is flawed in the sense that he doesn’t care much about other’s feelings. And also he said to his brother-in-law that Sitara is not that important to him to clear any misunderstanding. Now without knowing about who sent the messages he made a scene and he will pay for it. The room incident happened within the family but this function incident happened in front of all the people.

I agree. Salar did a grave mistake. He went there to show off. First he came with those guards, and entered the hall like a king , expecting everyone to shower him with respect. He didn't respect Salman nor his family. All what he wanted is to show the whole family who he was, and repay the insult he got from Sitara's uncle. For this the moment Sitara's aunt mentioned the text message Salar might sent to Sitara to come. He was unstopable.

I liked how Sitara's uncle tried to defend her, although he was disappointed by her actions. But Salar insulted him, and showed the text to everybody.

Edited by awida - 1 months ago
pressu thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj_dqrRdwrk

Interview of Ali and Laiba Pre release.

Edited by pressu - 1 months ago
pressu thumbnail
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Looks Like The Drama Got The Huge Success

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Looks Like The Drama Got The Huge Success

As it deserves. Bohot hi mazzedar drama hai which pulled me to PTV.