Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 1 months ago

No new episode of Kaffara tonight. Geo aired double episodes of its new show: Ishq Hua smiley13

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: awida

No new episode of Kaffara tonight. Geo aired double episodes of its new show: Ishq Hua smiley13

I know I’m gutted. I’m obsessed with watching this show daily smiley36 Eagerly waiting for tomorrows episode smiley42
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I know I’m gutted. I’m obsessed with watching this show daily smiley36 Eagerly waiting for tomorrows episode smiley42

My daughter started watching today. Is she jinxed? 😟 smiley36

Me too can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode. I was lucky that I had just watched yesterday's ep tonight. smiley4

Edited by awida - 1 months ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Can someone tell me the story. I might watch it for time pass. Didn't understood watching highlights.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

i think the precap might make salar feel more guilty towards sitara after he overheard the truth. i rewatched the launch promo. it does seem like he'll get obsessed with her i think from now onwards but not sure.
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mala06

Can someone tell me the story. I might watch it for time pass. Didn't understood watching highlights.

Mala, watch it. This drama is interesting. It is the similar story which we know. Rich hero and poor heroine who is mistreated by everyone. Hero comes and stays with his friend who is cousin of heroine Sitara. There she thinks that hero Salar is poor and their friendship develops. There are 2 female cousins of Sitara who don’t like her. One of them, Nimmi plots against Sitara and creates misunderstanding between them. Now Salar thinks that Sitara likes him. But Sitara is actually trapped by her cousins. Watch it. I am liking it and waiting for each episode. And watch the initial promos too. Salad is going to get crazy about Sitara.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: pressu

Mala, watch it. This drama is interesting. It is the similar story which we know. Rich hero and poor heroine who is mistreated by everyone. Hero comes and stays with his friend who is cousin of heroine Sitara. There she thinks that hero Salar is poor and their friendship develops. There are 2 female cousins of Sitara who don’t like her. One of them, Nimmi plots against Sitara and creates misunderstanding between them. Now Salar thinks that Sitara likes him. But Sitara is actually trapped by her cousins. Watch it. I am liking it and waiting for each episode. And watch the initial promos too. Salad is going to get crazy about Sitara.

Thanks for the info. I just started it and liking it thus far.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Btwn Preesu are you not watching any of Hibas show?

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mala06

Btwn Preesu are you not watching any of Hibas show?

No, Mala. As of now not watching.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

No, Mala. As of now not watching.

You can try Radd. Its going to be over this week. It drags in the middle but overall a good watch.