Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Ali Ansari is a great actor it’s a treat to watch him on my screen daily. Glad I’ve discovered him through this show.

Yes, we last met in Imlie forum, you are one of the members who I unexpectedly meet in random forums smiley36

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I am reminded of the Hindi serial Saathiya as well, where an orphaned girl was mistreated by her evil aunt and cousin and uncle was useless. Except poor Sitara has an entire family by her side yet still is still a stranger amongst living with them smiley26

You mean Saath Nibhana Saathiya? I am sorry I didn't watch it. But in Kaffara Sitara's uncle is good .. it is just that after he saw the evidents against Sitara that he started doubting her. In fact Sitara shouldn't go to Salar's room at night.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ali Ansari is a great actor it’s a treat to watch him on my screen daily. Glad I’ve discovered him through this show.

Yes, we last met in Imlie forum, you are one of the members who I unexpectedly meet in random forums smiley36

Ali did another show in which his character was similar to Salar, in face even more cruel. Its name is Seerat. Sadly this show isn't available on YT. He kept fighting with Kinza Hashmi (Ruposh girl).

Yes. I like watching Indian shows too. Imlie3 attracted me . But I rarely discuss Indian shows.. watching dailies is difficult because I get busy. Like now I am 2 episodes late in Kaffara. I am going to watch them now. smiley4

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. So this is the extended version of Ruposh. smiley4

Aren't all tv shows the same? A rich guy and a poor girl meet.. he plays with her feelings , then dumbs her in front of ppl. Then regrets it later.. come to her sangeet and declares his love.. then her engagement gets broken. She has to marry the rich guy.. but they keep fighting. smiley36

I would like to see something similar of this concept. Like we have only 2 related ones. One is Ruposh and this one. I don't think there are many serials of this sort in Pakistani dramas.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

I feel that he kind of has interest in Sitara unknowingly. He is of the impression that Sitara likes him and he is not of her league. When he gets avoided by her, he can not take it considering that how can someone avoid him? I am not sure about revenge. He might take it as his ego issue but revenge I somewhat doubt because from the initial promos his expressions looked genuine.

His vibe when he says in the promo that "mohabbat karta hoon mein tumse shaadi karna chahta hoon" doesn't look like of love. But again, why would he take revenge on her when she thinks that he is responsible for the breakup of her marriage with Qasim?

pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

His vibe when he says in the promo that "mohabbat karta hoon mein tumse shaadi karna chahta hoon" doesn't look like of love. But again, why would he take revenge on her when she thinks that he is responsible for the breakup of her marriage with Qasim?

@Bold: True. The way he said it did not look genuine. He was very casual. And I think Sitara's marriage was happening at that time. He, may be, in the phase of ego, tried to stop it. I think even his brother-in-law came with him. Or another possibility is that her family members tried to get her married to a middle aged man and Salaar wanted to stop the wedding.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: pressu

I would like to see something similar of this concept. Like we have only 2 related ones. One is Ruposh and this one. I don't think there are many serials of this sort in Pakistani dramas.

Yes. There are another Pakistani dramas with the same concept. Deewangi is the most famous one. But it had a tragedy. Here in Kaffara things are more on the light side. Also Ali Ansari did Rang Mahal which is also in the same category. Munafiq was another show , but it has a twist. Coz in the middle of the show the villain became the lead, and the lead remained as cruel as he was when his marriage with the poor girl happened. He didn't change. Seerat was another drama of Ali Ansari in which he treated the poor girl bad.. but he changed after the death of his brother.

There is also the verse version.. a rich girl befriending a poor guy.. then they had to get married , and she treats him bad. Woh Pagal Thi was the name of that show.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

I agree , Salar wanted to stop that marriage only. I believe she'll say or do something which is going to hurt him, for this he came to teach her a lesson.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I agree , Salar wanted to stop that marriage only. I believe she'll say or do something which is going to hurt him, for this he came to teach her a lesson.

I think Salaar will marry her at that point. What the endgame of the drama is would be interesting to see as both Qasim and Salaar love Sitara and both are stupid. If Salaar marries her this early in the drama, then divorce track might also come into play.

pressu thumbnail

Ali Ansari is good at giving the longing expression. And the scenes in the promo for the next episode are interesting. The way Sitara asked Qasim to drop her and Salaar's expression and then when she was about to leave, the way Salaar went by overtaking her showing that he should be the one to leave first.

I like it that he is keeping his ego and he will do that even after he starts realizing his feelings for her. It is interesting to see him be in his zone but also falling for her not completely becoming soft.