Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Prince Charming staring at his Pretty Princess in a Pink Dress smiley42💕

IMG_2894.jpeg
IMG_2893.jpeg

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

After watching the promo of tomorrow's ep, and knowing that finally the truth will come in front of everyone. And Sitara is going to avoid Salar. This is how Salar will become obssessed, and will seek revenge after being rejected by Sitara. smiley4

I feel that he kind of has interest in Sitara unknowingly. He is of the impression that Sitara likes him and he is not of her league. When he gets avoided by her, he can not take it considering that how can someone avoid him? I am not sure about revenge. He might take it as his ego issue but revenge I somewhat doubt because from the initial promos his expressions looked genuine.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Prince Charming staring at his Pretty Princess in a Pink Dress smiley42💕

IMG_2894.jpeg
IMG_2893.jpeg

I feel that the other girl should not have been there in the same screen. It kind of took away the feel that Sitara is looking beautiful because the other girl looked more beautiful with all the styling done nicely. It should have been Salar Sitara moment.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

But there was another dialogue in promo where she tells Salaar that "tumhari wajah se meri Qasim se shaadi mangni toot gayi" so why would he take revenge after knowing this? After accepting her, Qasim will again reject her at the last min of his marriage & and then her Tai will fix her marriage with some other guy. After that we can't say now whether Salaar will marry her to take revenge or out of love.

There are going to be lots of arguments between Sitara and Salar.. but the result will be the same. He will get angrier and she will be stubborn.. after losing trust on him Sitara won't let him enter her life happily. Salar is in love with her but won't admit it. And Qasim is just a stupid guy. I am sad that Sitara is giving him another chance. smiley11

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Reminds me of Ruposh, Hero badly humiliated the heroine in front of everyone and she started avoiding him then Hero realised he loved her and became obsessed. Maybe same will happen here. Uss Hero ka naam bhi Salar tha smiley36

Yes. So this is the extended version of Ruposh. smiley4

Aren't all tv shows the same? A rich guy and a poor girl meet.. he plays with her feelings , then dumbs her in front of ppl. Then regrets it later.. come to her sangeet and declares his love.. then her engagement gets broken. She has to marry the rich guy.. but they keep fighting. smiley36

Edited by awida - 1 months ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Aren't all tv shows the same? A rich guy and a poor girl meet.. he plays with her feelings , then dumbs her in front of ppl. Then rejects it later.. come to her sangeet and declares his love.. then her engagement gets broken. She has to marry the rich guy.. but they keep fighting. smiley36

can't comment exactly on whether this will be a ruposh 2.0smiley36 but i agree on the storylines that do end up having a similar fate with leads just fighting fighting and fighting only lol. smiley36
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aren't all tv shows the same? A rich guy and a poor girl meet.. he plays with her feelings , then dumbs her in front of ppl. Then rejects it later.. come to her sangeet and declares his love.. then her engagement gets broken. She has to marry the rich guy.. but they keep fighting. smiley36

I know right smiley36 I started watching this show as I wanted to watch something different since all Hindi serials are all copy pastes of each other aur dekhne ke baad pata chala ki ye bhi ek typical serial jaisa hai smiley36 I will still watch though for our beautiful leads smiley42 First time I have been this intrigued with a Pak Drama smiley36
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

can't comment exactly on whether this will be a ruposh 2.0smiley36 but i agree on the storylines that do end up having a similar fate with leads just fighting fighting and fighting only lol. smiley36

I like these typical shows though. And I prefer lead pair fighting with eachother over those so hot moments between leads. smiley43 I feel chemistry between leads shine brighter in fights. smiley4

I am so happy that seperation was only for 2 episodes.. and Sitara and Salar came face to face again. Although I miss those cute moments they used to have during their friendship days. smiley42

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I am reminded of the Hindi serial Saathiya as well, where an orphaned girl was mistreated by her evil aunt and cousin and uncle was useless. Except poor Sitara has an entire family by her side yet still is still a stranger amongst living with them smiley26
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I know right smiley36 I started watching this show as I wanted to watch something different since all Hindi serials are all copy pastes of each other aur dekhne ke baad pata chala ki ye bhi ek typical serial jaisa hai smiley36 I will still watch though for our beautiful leads smiley42 First time I have been this intrigued with a Pak Drama smiley36

I watch Pakistani daily soaps once a year. They resemble Indian shows. I enjoy watching them only if the chemistry between leads is great. I find Ali Ansari one of the rare actors who make hot pairings with almost all of his coactresses.

I am glad Kaffara braught you here to PSF it is good to see those beautifull pics and discuss the show togather. I think we met previously in Imlie forum. 🤔