Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Queeen

This picture is so beautiful 😍

Manifesting a prime time show for #AlAiba

I first read it Alibaba. smiley37 Nice offscreen name. smiley4 I wish we got those bts pics since walima.. this would've healed us through those depressing days. smiley13

I wonder why Salar didn't wear sherwani for his nikah. I feel his look was simple for the most important day in his life. smiley23

Edited by awida - 6 days ago
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bechari sitara I feel for her itna gussa aur nafrat karte hai apni husband se but when he pulled her near him she started blushing. She is fighting a lose battle koi toh ussko samjho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Salar knows he can affect her, he is not going to let her go away and this two not fighting inside room and holding hands together in front of the world bhai kya husband and wife hai. Kaffara is serving right now. As someone who loved itv I enjoy this a lot

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So Salar got Sitara all hot and bothered by pulling her closer but then he pulls her dupatta slightly. Basically telling her don’t worry you are safe β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‚

I gotta watch that scene again to see if I got it right

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Fazool scene wasted my 1 hour smiley43

1000119642.jpg

1000119648.jpg

1000119639.jpg

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Salara are Meeraism 2.0 bhai same vibes after marriage . They will fight but stay together ❀️

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Bechari sitara I feel for her itna gussa aur nafrat karte hai apni husband se but when he pulled her near him she started blushing. She is fighting a lose battle koi toh ussko samjho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Salar knows he can affect her, he is not going to let her go away and this two not fighting inside room and holding hands together in front of the world bhai kya husband and wife hai. Kaffara is serving right now. As someone who loved itv I enjoy this a lot

They are serving hard man smiley42 That pulling scene i watched for half an hour smiley43smiley37

He said kamry k bahir meri mohabat ban k rahna so they proving it holding hands smiley16

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Awida. I was not about to watch the episode right now but decided to check up X.

It was a wrong decision. A completely wrong decision.smiley37

We were discussing about the consummation/wedding night last time and I said how Salar is definitely the one ML that was looking forward to it. smiley36

Damn boy, not even a crying and rude bride and accusations of "buying" her could dampen your spirits. smiley43He is down so bad for her. smiley14 And despite everything, she is also affected.smiley16

I was snickering through the entire scene. smiley36 Salar Sikandar knows how to melt his missus down in minutes. smiley32 Bravo, boy. smiley42

Boy pulled her and was all happy n smiles after being accused of what not gave me hope k ye banda peeche nhi hate ga smiley16 Even mis lil star shine was shocked k ye kya tha..

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: awida

I did the same after reading few comments on the ep on yt. I couldn't resist watching the 1st few minutes . Wow ..that was a lovely scene.. after he grapped her towards him, and told her that they'll remain lovers in front of ppl outside ..and then let her hand ..that smile on his face shows that he realised his affect on her. She was speachless. smiley43

He was like oh boy i still got it smiley16.Image

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Boy pulled her and was all happy n smiles after being accused of what not gave me hope k ye banda peeche nhi hate ga smiley16 Even mis lil star shine was shocked k ye kya tha..

True. smiley37 She was like what is this? Is this what is called sexual tension? Getting hot and bothered?smiley36

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He was like oh boy i still got it smiley16.Image

He looked so proud of himself. He knew exactly what he was doing. smiley36