Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: pressu

When did this happen?

It is sarcasm.smiley36 It didn't happen.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Uncle Mikaal & Nauman are getting lead roles in prime time dramas & actors who look young are struggling to get even dailes.

You see.. even FQ, Sami Khan, Ahsan Khan, .. they aren't young any more. And those nepo kids get prime time shows from the 1st show : Azan Sami Khan, Zaviar Noman, Shehzad Sheikh...

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

It is sarcasm.smiley36 It didn't happen.

I realized it later. You were saying that Sitara didn’t mention about the contract murder and so Salar about Nimi to Taya.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

His next drama is also a daily with ARY

Which one is it? And who is the heroine? Any idea?

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: awida

That show was very heavy for my stomache. I won't argue more. Let's just enjoy Salara.

1000060072.jpg

This picture is so beautiful 😍

Manifesting a prime time show for #AlAiba

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: bips

We are near the end then??? I thought we have anther 20 30 episodes given kaddu uncle hasn't started his time tested strategy of a zillion flashbacks

Not sure but yesterday kadu gave literally the flashbacks of the scene went a minute agosmiley37smiley37so it started

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Which one is it? And who is the heroine? Any idea?

I only know that Shafia Khan(RM & Kaffara writer) is the writer of that drama.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

Not sure but yesterday kadu gave literally the flashbacks of the scene went a minute agosmiley37smiley37so it started

Geo ke dailies khayaalon me hi guzar jaate hai; past, present aur future ka pata hi nahi chalta.

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awida. I was not about to watch the episode right now but decided to check up X.

It was a wrong decision. A completely wrong decision.smiley37

We were discussing about the consummation/wedding night last time and I said how Salar is definitely the one ML that was looking forward to it. smiley36

Damn boy, not even a crying and rude bride and accusations of "buying" her could dampen your spirits. smiley43He is down so bad for her. smiley14 And despite everything, she is also affected.smiley16

I was snickering through the entire scene. smiley36 Salar Sikandar knows how to melt his missus down in minutes. smiley32 Bravo, boy. smiley42

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Awida. I was not about to watch the episode right now but decided to check up X.

It was a wrong decision. A completely wrong decision.smiley37

We were discussing about the consummation/wedding night last time and I said how Salar is definitely the one ML that was looking forward to it. smiley36

Damn boy, not even a crying and rude bride and accusations of "buying" her could dampen your spirits. smiley43He is down so bad for her. smiley14 And despite everything, she is also affected.smiley16

I was snickering through the entire scene. smiley36 Salar Sikandar knows how to melt his missus down in minutes. smiley32 Bravo, boy. smiley42

I did the same after reading few comments on the ep on yt. I couldn't resist watching the 1st few minutes . Wow ..that was a lovely scene.. after he grapped her towards him, and told her that they'll remain lovers in front of ppl outside ..and then let her hand ..that smile on his face shows that he realised his affect on her. She was speachless. smiley43