Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: bips

Btw, our honest sitara is going to tell salaar that it was her brother who tried to kill him... Right???... Or inform the police??

Yes.. because Salar informed her uncle that it is Nimi who framed Sitara and sent her to his room in Haidarabad.smiley2

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

We are near the end then??? I thought we have anther 20 30 episodes given kaddu uncle hasn't started his time tested strategy of a zillion flashbacks

Don't believe those posts. I come across many who keep lieing about Kaffara.

And we have many flashbacks already. I showed my daughter the latest epi, and discovered that it had many flashbacks. smiley4

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: awida

Yes.. because Salar informed her uncle that it is Nimi who framed Sitara and sent her to his room in Haidarabad.smiley2

. Seriously though, they are very casual about attempted murder

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kaffara seems to be a hit..... I think ali ansari might get offered prime time show now.... He has been stuck in dailies for ages

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

We are near the end then??? I thought we have anther 20 30 episodes given kaddu uncle hasn't started his time tested strategy of a zillion flashbacks

I think there are at least 20 more episodes left, as Geo hasn't released teaser of the next 9 PM drama yet.

Hatimoon thumbnail

Kaffara seems to be a hit..... I think ali ansari might get offered prime time show now.... He has been stuck in dailies for ages

His next drama is also a daily with ARY

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

. Seriously though, they are very casual about attempted murder

Yes. There are many things need to be addressed.. like when Sitara overheared her brother talking to the killer.. then she called Junaid, but she didn't tell him about a killer might be after Salar. That was very disappointing.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I hope so. But sadly they give prime shows to actors in their 50s, or nepo kids. Young actors have to struggle forever.

Ali started his career as a supporting actor.. he would've stayed like this had daily soaps didn't make him a star. I don't mind him starring in daily soaps, as he is getting lots of love.

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

When did this happen?

Hatimoon thumbnail

I hope so. But sadly they give prime shows to actors in their 50s, or nepo kids. Young actors have to struggle forever.

Ali started his career as a supporting actor.. he would've stayed like this had daily soaps didn't make him a star. I don't mind him starring in daily soaps, as he is getting lots of love.

Uncle Mikaal & Nauman are getting lead roles in prime time dramas & actors who look young are struggling to get even dailes.

Edited by Hatimoon - 6 days ago