Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Hanu Man is also screened in Germany, but the nearest theatre is still too far away for me.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can you believe it guys, it was houseful in my nearest theater. Late night show on a weekday night with a snowstorm prediction on the heels.🙌

Serves me right for underestimating it and casually strolling in expecting a free walk-in.😭

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

Can you believe it guys, it was houseful in my nearest theater. Late night show on a weekday night with a snowstorm prediction on the heels.🙌

Serves me right for underestimating it and casually strolling in expecting a free walk-in.😭

Pichchar dekhne mili ki nahin? smiley4

Last week mere ek WhatsApp group mein cajually kisine poori movie ka pirated copy daal diya. Just like that. smiley37

Aisa aaj tak kabhi nahin hua hai mere kisi WA group mein. Isliye merko lagray this movie has legs.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saleem-Pheku

Pichchar dekhne mili ki nahin? smiley4

Last week mere ek WhatsApp group mein cajually kisine poori movie ka pirated copy daal diya. Just like that. smiley37

Aisa aaj tak kabhi nahin hua hai mere kisi WA group mein. Isliye merko lagray this movie has legs.

nahiii na. Only front row seats were available.😭

That must be a bummer to get bombarded with pirated copies. Hope you didn’t take the bait. 🥹

It’s very rare to get a unanimously liked movie these days. I am super excited to catch it on the big screen and check it out for myself ke aisa kya hai.🤞

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

nahiii na. Only front row seats were available.😭

That must be a bummer to get bombarded with pirated copies. Hope you didn’t take the bait. 🥹

It’s very rare to get a unanimously liked movie these days. I am super excited to catch it on the big screen and check it out for myself ke aisa kya hai.🤞

Arrey yaar, feel for you. Theater jaake lautne mein bhot bura lagta hai.smiley44Koi na, kal popcorn day hai, toh saste mein popcorn mil jayega smiley36 Main toh paise bachane Tuesdays pe dekhtau jab company na ho.smiley43

Naah, bade parde pe dekhenge smiley20

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Happy that the movie gets so much success!

Hanuman has always been my preferred Vanara... and it seems that Prasanth has got off to a good start with his Universe all over India.

(Did someone here watch his debut movie, the Nani produced Awe? A little gem with an ensemble cast, a goldfish and a very interesting end - at least to me.)

our preferred gadda is buraq.

thank you sir for supporting the movie.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: snatch

our preferred gadda is buraq.

thank you sir for supporting the movie.

If your "thank you" is for me as Clochette, then I'm female smiley1

I'm hopeful to watch it online one - not so far away - day. What I read and see makes me supporting it in my mind already...I would like if my heart can follow suit smiley1