Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Silpa20

what is this i thought it would be from some old song i didn't even hear the title line in the song

Then what did you hear?

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bekind

let’s hope he got the credit. Music and lyrics the same.

music? Where is the movie song??

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

music? Where is the movie song??

It’s on page 1

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks -

Definitely they must have bought copyrights but didn’t like this singer compared to Raghav

Edited by Nishita123 - 8 months ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Raghavvv, good old times. Let's hope they don't destroy another UK desi classic.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Excellent film. Finally watched it on Prime. Did not like Shahid's styling but Kriti's gorgeous looks make her perfect for an idealized feminine robot. Very Barbie-like.

Her acting was superb and I can't wait for part 2 of this movie. Will it begin with her killing Jhanvi Kapoor's character?

I'm predicting she will win the Filmfare. This is one of those movies, that more than box office, will become culturally significant and remembered as a beloved romcom for generations to come. I can see why it's resonated so much for audiences.

Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Excellent film. Finally watched it on Prime. Did not like Shahid's styling but Kriti's gorgeous looks make her perfect for an idealized feminine robot. Very Barbie-like.

Her acting was superb and I can't wait for part 2 of this movie. Will it begin with her killing Jhanvi Kapoor's character?

I'm predicting she will win the Filmfare. This is one of those movies, that more than box office, will become culturally significant and remembered as a beloved romcom for generations to come. I can see why it's resonated so much for audiences.

Alia will win for jigrasmiley16

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

smiley37

Word Count: 1

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

Alia will win for jigrasmiley16

Ofcourse she will. She has already reserved it and given her down payment for it I’m sure
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago