Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Romantic Genre seem to be more popular here

This one is Historic, Thriller, Action, Horror... But there's Romance too, I would say it's an important element 

Despite it's flaws it's an interesting watch, but anything with Park Seo-joon in the lead is

jaadujaadu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Romantic Genre seem to be more popular here

This one is Historic, Thriller, Action, Horror... But there's Romance too, I would say it's an important element 

Despite it's flaws it's an interesting watch, but anything with Park Seo-joon in the lead is

Just started with it...2 eps only...

Did u like it?

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jaadujaadu

Just started with it...2 eps only...

Did u like it?

Yes I did, as I said despite it's flaws it's an interesting watch

One of the reason is, the plot is new, for me atleast...  I've some vague knowledge of Japanese atrocities in China & Korea but had no idea it was this bad and the magnitude...

I assume things didn't exactly happen the way depicted in the show (I have to read up more on that)

Saying more might give away some spoilers. I'd like to know your opinion/review once you finish watching it, It's only 10 episodes 

P.S. Did you like it so far?

jaadujaadu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Yes I did, as I said despite it's flaws it's an interesting watch

One of the reason is, the plot is new, for me atleast...  I've some vague knowledge of Japanese atrocities in China & Korea but had no idea it was this bad and the magnitude...

I assume things didn't exactly happen the way depicted in the show (I have to read up more on that)

Saying more might give away some spoilers. I'd like to know your opinion/review once you finish watching it, It's only 10 episodes 

P.S. Did you like it so far?

It's ok for me now as its different from others...

Was thinking about to put on hold or not.. but now S2 are on the way , I might finish it soon..smiley36

Heard there was such activity(lab) by Japan at that time,  have to read, research more on that..