Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Priya you are always cracking me up smiley36 Maroon guessed right. It's Animal. Have you watched it?

Hi Shirsha! Hope you've been well!! Yes I watched on Neflix and I don't know where to begin with my thoughts. I kept laughing but it was not meant to be funny. The dialogues were so embarrassing. Have you seen it?

This movie was.......something. I want to keep watching to see Bobby Deol. Like he literally hasn't even made an appearance! I thought he was one of the important people??

My opinion is that this is the only papa I want to think about from a bollywood movie is the flying dad from Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon smiley6

you replied to everyone at once smiley36

He didn't have much screentime?smiley36

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cubene

Does anyone know where Heisenberg is

He hasn’t been spotted on here since the dinosaurs ceased to exist. But who’s asking? I can let him know

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa20

you replied to everyone at once smiley36

He didn't have much screentime?smiley36

To be fair the movie is like over 3 hours I think and I only watched 1 hour or so. So maybe its full of Bobby for the next 2 hours? I need to meditate and have more patience before I continue the movie so I will let you know when he appears smiley36

Silpa20 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

To be fair the movie is like over 3 hours I think and I only watched 1 hour or so. So maybe its full of Bobby for the next 2 hours? I need to meditate and have more patience before I continue the movie so I will let you know when he appears smiley36

just like me it takes 2-3 days for me to finish a movie even if it is a 2 hour moviesmiley36
Edited by Silpa20 - 7 months ago
Silpa20 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail