Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Error 404.. smiley36 meri dono mai se kisi se attachment nahi hai just feel like time running fast

Word Count: 1

566912 thumbnail

5 biological males in women’s team. And feminists be like β€” eehh.

https://x.com/collinrugg/status/1754975278575853901?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Happy rose day 🌹 to all our beautiful members of bwf

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Yes, I am rather beautiful. Thank you!

2 u aswell.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

smiley3 What are you saying! You had not watched Pardes before!! (Mahima Chaudhry's papa papa papa)

Watch from 3.41 to 3.56 smiley36

I can totally relate to what and how he said @ 3.55 πŸ˜„

https://youtu.be/G3GeFX6XoEo?si=ADa4amWIuMW36eBp

Edited to let you know that I know you weren't talking about Pardes. smiley36 *I also do have the mind of a mastermind* 😌

HAHAHHAHAHA smiley36!!! I'm dead. I didn't realize Animal stole their dialogues 😠

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Andy Bernard The Office GIF - Andy Bernard The Office I Want Names - Discover & Share GIFs

Word Count: 1

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

what movie is this bolly queen?

Priya you are always cracking me up smiley36 Maroon guessed right. It's Animal. Have you watched it?

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Did you watch it on Netflix? What do you think about the movie?

Hi Shirsha! Hope you've been well!! Yes I watched on Neflix and I don't know where to begin with my thoughts. I kept laughing but it was not meant to be funny. The dialogues were so embarrassing. Have you seen it?

Originally posted by: Silpa20

did you give your review?smiley36

This movie was.......something. I want to keep watching to see Bobby Deol. Like he literally hasn't even made an appearance! I thought he was one of the important people??

Originally posted by: wat_up

opinion on it lol πŸ˜‚

My opinion is that this is the only papa I want to think about from a bollywood movie is the flying dad from Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon smiley6

925059 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Priya you are always cracking me up smiley36 Maroon guessed right. It's Animal. Have you watched it?

Hi Shirsha! Hope you've been well!! Yes I watched on Neflix and I don't know where to begin with my thoughts. I kept laughing but it was not meant to be funny. The dialogues were so embarrassing. Have you seen it?

This movie was.......something. I want to keep watching to see Bobby Deol. Like he literally hasn't even made an appearance! I thought he was one of the important people??

My opinion is that this is the only papa I want to think about from a bollywood movie is the flying dad from Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon smiley6

Yes, I watched the movie in the cinema hall.

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

when u said the father context it was easy to guess it’s animal no other movie mentioned it zillion times.