Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Never..... But I'd love to, if I get a chance...

Their haunted theme house is the best, in UK atleast. M.Myers and the girl from the exorcist were the worst. They were extensive intimidating.

Blackpool is good best time to go is March tooJuly coz of weather.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Thanks.. but Minionite ye paddh chode to na smiley36

Ek CC bina problem ke bita lo. Ek CC. Phir chhod doongi aur tumhe right de doongi. smiley36

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Minionite

Ek CC bina problem ke bita lo. Ek CC. Phir chhod doongi aur tumhe right de doongi. smiley36

Ye Kya Maang liya smiley36 Chalo koi nahi aap hi continue kariye CC bnana smiley36

I can never understand the craze behind making CCs. 🤷smiley36 mujhe to kaam lagta hai ye smiley36

https://youtu.be/7QvPkwXgH64?si=sf0AEcnR_oyC67l3

This song is for you KatWalkKitt3n. Since can't understand Punjabi..you will appreciate the little pictures that help you along the way ... .. I also tagged Grumpydwarf24 if you want a translator...for this story and english version. smiley37 ... smiley27

On a serious note.. nice song eh grumpy .. love you grumpy .. you are pretty 😍 🔥

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: D3viL

https://youtu.be/7QvPkwXgH64?si=sf0AEcnR_oyC67l3

This song is for you KatWalkKitt3n. Since can't understand Punjabi..you will appreciate the little pictures that help you along the way ... .. I also tagged Grumpydwarf24 if you want a translator...for this story and english version. smiley37 ... smiley27

On a serious note.. nice song eh grumpy .. love you grumpy .. you are pretty 😍 🔥

You also speak Punjabi ? I didn’t know this.

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I can never understand the craze behind making CCs. 🤷smiley36 mujhe to kaam lagta hai ye smiley36

🎶 Moye Moye... 🎶 smiley3smiley19

Lol.

Holiday New Year CC party on cruise laguna beach

IMG_2076.jpegIMG_2077.jpeg

Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bolo na from 12th fail is such a beautiful song, was rewatching the movie yesterday and the song just makes you nostalgic. Perfect song to listen during sunset smiley27