Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

The whole Grammy-Tokyo-Superbowl stretch is going to be a shitshow smiley36

I am dreading it.

Also, my thing is if Travis cannot be there cheering for his girlfriend in the Grammys, why should she fly all the way from Tokyo to Vegas after a grueling four-hour show to cheer him on? Everyone keeps telling me he has Super Bowl obligations. But I don't buy it. The woman is expected to abandon her rest, relaxation, and rehearsal schedules and fly across the seven seas to cheer her boyfriend - but he cannot take a few hours out of his schedule in the same country?

And all this hoopla makes me appreciate Virushka so much more.

Anuksha's husband > Taylor's boyfriend.

Randomness.

What are people's opinions about the following cheeses? Yay or Nay?

- Goat Cheese

- Feta Cheese

- Blue Cheese

They seem to be the most polarizing cheeses. I used to think everyone liked goat cheese, but I recently learned one of my friends can't stand it.

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Randomness.

- Goat Cheese

- Feta Cheese

- Blue Cheese

They seem to be the most polarizing cheeses. I used to think everyone liked goat cheese, but I recently learned one of my friends can't stand it.

I can do feta cheese in Greek salad. Once every five blue moons. Hard pass on the others.

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I can do feta cheese in Greek salad. Once every five blue moons. Hard pass on the others.

What is your preferred dipping sauce for buffalo wings? Or are you a no dip person.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Randomness.

- Goat Cheese - Eh

- Feta Cheese - Yay (Feta with Eggs is bae)

- Blue Cheese - Color always scares me

smiley36

Word Count: 1

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am dreading it.

Also, my thing is if Travis cannot be there cheering for his girlfriend in the Grammys, why should she fly all the way from Tokyo to Vegas after a grueling four-hour show to cheer him on? Everyone keeps telling me he has Super Bowl obligations. But I don't buy it. The woman is expected to abandon her rest, relaxation, and rehearsal schedules and fly across the seven seas to cheer her boyfriend - but he cannot take a few hours out of his schedule in the same country?

And all this hoopla makes me appreciate Virushka so much more.

Anuksha's husband > Taylor's boyfriend.

No, but now I am imagining him flying in for the Grammys just to watch her announce yet another album about Joe smiley36

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

No, but now I am imagining him flying in for the Grammys just to watch her announce yet another album about Joe smiley36

Even though she clearly said she's been holding onto this for TWO years, watch all the Swifties make every love song about Travis. smiley36

For goat cheese haters. Try this.

Soften a half stick of salted butter. Add honey till desired sweetness. Add in a tablespoon of goat cheese and blend together till properly emulsified. The goat cheese just adds a little something something to honey butter.