Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Oh yes I remember.

Why not? If that's how you felt and you wore it, then nothing to be ashamed of, unless you like her now, that could yeh be a problem. Guilt trip for the rest of your life.... smiley18

I regret thinking Khal Drogo must look hideous in real life and then I discovered...Jason Mamoa. I was like smiley42smiley27.. so yes I still feel 😔 guilty.

Its not that deep. It was just a UN.

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

TIL it was "Chikna Ajnabee," not chehra ajnabee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opKM3H7kcOg

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
firewall365 thumbnail

Hi. Long-time lurker here. I just wanted to ask what happened to those "Fultoo Gossip" threads that were really popular 8-10 years ago? Do member still gossip on similar threads and if yes, are they invite only since I can't see any on the main page?

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: firewall365

Hi. Long-time lurker here. I just wanted to ask what happened to those "Fultoo Gossip" threads that were really popular 8-10 years ago? Do member still gossip on similar threads and if yes, are they invite only since I can't see any on the main page?

I don’t remember fultoo gossip thread though I am an old member here

Only invite only threads are in the chat clubs forum others it’s open to all

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Stopped long back. No they are not invite only. Its just not there. The main reason being its very hard to get inside scoops nowadays with all the PR and managers lurking everywhere. No insiders no dancers no make up man or hair dresser leaking things like before. Sometimes we get little info from the birdies but thats it.

Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Reddit is the best place for bolly gossip.
Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2xCN_UyCU7/?igsh=c2ltZWkxYjZoYzh1

smiley36

I wonder why didn’t he dub Kat Biru Reunion?