Shopping is theraputic.

Watch fun vids all day.

Watch any animations or so u like.

Watch an old favourite movie.

Meet up with friends.

Shopping- no. Too broke.

Fun vids all day- no. Will get dizzy.

Animations- don't like.

Old favourite movie- already watched them too many times. Now they don't have repeat value.

Meet up with friends- don't have any.

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Shopping- no. Too broke.

Animations- don't like.

Old favourite movie- already watched them too many times. Now they don't have repeat value.

Your old username was bomb btw. 💣 cheer up ..

you can always be my friend - don't talk to boys smiley28

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

IDK, the big deal with Taylor and Travis.

Fans are unhealthily obsessed with the couple. Now, even the haters want to keep them in the headlines.

When will this overexposure end?

I have so much to tell you. Have you seen office Christmas party?

I am seeing swift in 3 weeks.. make sure you are on the forum so I can tell you about it. Have you seen her yet?

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://giphy.com/gifs/1BXa2alBjrCXC

Will Ferrell says; "Both men shouldn't run"

Shopping- no. Too broke.

Animations- don't like.

Watch vids all day but take travel sickness tablets first, to stop you from feeling dizzy or how about some Stemetil?

Can't go shopping, buy now pay later. Make yourself happy now, depressed and broke.. save that for next month.

Cartoons instead of Animation? Horror movies, let the adrenaline do the work.

Scrap the old movies.. watch Animal instead.

You have IF friends, spend time with them.

But for the love of God, don't listen to music when you are down, unless you are going to dance and let release the right chemicals.

Alternatively, practice headspace here and now. Get a nice ambience video, close your eyes, relax and take yourself to a happier place.

If it's a long term thing, then acupuncture in the hands really helps to release the happy chems. Will make you feel great. But can you take needles? Can you take the pain for the gain?

Norbit and White Chick's are always 2 mood uplifting comedies. U are Ohophelia right, you like black comedy right? Or watch those fun comedy shows u like.

Edited by carisma2 - 7 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: carisma2

Watch vids all day but take travel sickness tablets first, to stop you from feeling dizzy or how about some Stemetil?

Can't go shopping, buy now pay later. Make yourself happy now, depressed and broke.. save that for next month.

Cartoons instead of Animation? Horror movies, let the adrenaline do the work.

Scrap the old movies.. watch Animal instead.

You have IF friends, spend time with them.

But for the love of God, don't listen to music when you are down, unless you are going to dance and let release the right chemicals.

Alternatively, practice headspace here and now. Get a nice ambience video, close your eyes, relax and take yourself to a happier place.

If it's a long term thing, then acupuncture in the hands really helps to release the happy chems. Will make you feel great. But can you take needles? Can you take the pain for the gain?

Norbit and White Chick's are always 2 mood uplifting comedies. U are Ohophelia right, you like black comedy right? Or watch those fun comedy shows u like.

No i am not Ohophelia. She is a diff member here. My previous UN was Aish_IsTrash(which i am not proud ofsmiley36)

No i am not Ohophelia. She is a diff member here. My previous UN was Aish_IsTrash(which i am not proud ofsmiley36)

Oh yes I remember.

Why not? If that's how you felt and you wore it, then nothing to be ashamed of, unless you like her now, that could yeh be a problem. Guilt trip for the rest of your life.... smiley18

I regret thinking Khal Drogo must look hideous in real life and then I discovered...Jason Mamoa. I was like smiley42smiley27.. so yes I still feel 😔 guilty.

Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Apply mustard oil on your throat before going to bed, helps with sore throat. If you’re bored you can try watching some Kdramas.
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Socky

Apply mustard oil on your throat before going to bed, helps with sore throat. If you’re bored you can try watching some Kdramas.

I don't have sore throat. But thank you.