Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Silpa20

Ye jorabor jorabor kya chal Raha hai what is jorabor

Zorawar is a Punjabi guy name. But Bengalis would pronounce it Jorabor which sounds like a pair of husbands (Jora = pair, bor = husband) matlab someone with two husbands.

Edited by RedAmaranth - 7 months ago
Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finished watching She’s all that, it was such a silly movie smiley36

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Literally when will this cold end

I'm so cozy. | Cute cats photos, Baby cats, Cute little kittens

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Somebody quoted me yesterday regarding the minion issue and what happened in the fight ... but that got deleted.....i read it yesterday night and felt very upset for minion..... I dont know where the actual fight took place but i assume all that has been deleted...i wish i was there to have his back. He is a very gentle person.

Stay strong buddy...a lot of people say a lot of things on internet and what opinions they hold about you, no matter how bad they are, should never ever matter. IF is a really small virtual space. Opinions given here should hold no value for you in real life. Even if somebody mocks u or wishes u bad or evil just ignore. You are remembering IF in ur tough times?? Why is IF and unknown people important to u?

I know its easier to say all this and hard to follow. But this is the only right thing to do.

Take care. Hustle.

791198 thumbnail

Seems fitting seeing this is how facts get distorted over time unless you were actually a live witness.

IMG_0528.jpeg

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Literally when will this cold end

I'm so cozy. | Cute cats photos, Baby cats, Cute little kittens

I dont feel like we had a proper winter this time....only maybe the past few weeks.....but that's on a decline

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

I dont feel like we had a proper winter this time....only maybe the past few weeks.....but that's on a decline

Every day that its under 70 degrees feels like a proper winter for me smiley36 I get cold easily. I'm sick of layering and wearing all of these clothes every time I step out

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Every day that its under 70 degrees feels like a proper winter for me smiley36 I get cold easily. I'm sick of layering and wearing all of these clothes every time I step out

Found the American
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

My condolences got deleted .. so posting again.

Minion. Am really sorry to hear about your loss and what u faced here.

My condolences and prayers to you and your family. Nothing else matters but that and be strong in the hard times.

Om Shanti!

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Those inhuman and garbage creatures should be washed off from Earthsmiley35smiley35. How can one be such a monster to resort to such gutter antics?? I don't want to wish bad about anyone but I wish one day they get a deserving karma for their antics and I know one day they will surely get

Minion if you are reading this don't get affected by some smelly garbage peoplesmiley31smiley27. Stay strong🙏🙏❤️❤️ my condolences and prayers to your familysmiley27

Edited by RockingSunny - 7 months ago

. I get really chilly too I need temps 80 and above to be happy otherwise I’m bundled up as well. And it’s irritating when u have people who say it’s hot when temps below 70 n want the air conditioner blasted Ac Air Condtioner GIF - Dog Fluff Floof GIFs
Edited by wat_up - 7 months ago