Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I don't care if I get banned for this post. I came here only to post this.

I lost my grandmother very suddenly in December. When I was looking at her for the very last time, the only thing I could remember was the troll posts by MIDs on this forum mocking her and my mother and mocking my relationships with them.

Those who created those MIDs, posted all those nasty things and all those regular members who HaHaed on those posts and engaged with the MIDs in further mocking ---- all of you will rot in hell.

Minionite - please don't delete this post. this needs to remain here for all the involved parties to read, that's the only way I'll be able to get this out of my system. You can ban me instead.

ओम शांति ।

Your grandmother was so lucky to have you in their life. And vice versa! Cherish the memory of the relationship you shared.

No need to think about evil people and their filthy thoughts ।

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I don't care if I get banned for this post. I came here only to post this.

I lost my grandmother very suddenly in December. When I was looking at her for the very last time, the only thing I could remember was the troll posts by MIDs on this forum mocking her and my mother and mocking my relationships with them.

Those who created those MIDs, posted all those nasty things and all those regular members who HaHaed on those posts and engaged with the MIDs in further mocking ---- all of you will rot in hell.

Minionite - please don't delete this post. this needs to remain here for all the involved parties to read, that's the only way I'll be able to get this out of my system. You can ban me instead.

Om Shanti 🙏

I’m sorry for your loss Minion. sending you the strength to get through this smiley31

and forget about the vile creatures, they aren’t worth your time and energy.

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

My reply to someone’s siggy as approved by mods.

“Hamas attacked -Raped, Killed, kidnapped - Adults and children. Now they playing victims. Terrorist free Palestine and rest of Islamic world is the only acceptable solution - Human Rights activist and potential future Nobel Peace prize winner . “

Go get them Israel. We are with you. smiley27 They will buddy, They will.

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Satyamev Jayatesmiley40

Jai shree Ram🙏

My reply to someone’s siggy as approved by mods.

“Hamas attacked -Raped, Killed, kidnapped - Adults and children. Now they playing victims. Terrorist free Palestine and rest of Islamic world is the only acceptable solution - Human Rights activist and potential future Nobel Peace prize winner . “

Go get them Israel. We are with you. smiley27

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

That's a good one. 👍

The best part - future Nobel peace prize winner 👌

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hein!!! Minions grandmother got mocked on forum?? omg when did this happen smiley18

Its a sad news..... hope your grandmothers soul find peace and the guidance of divine light.....her blessings will always shine through heaven on u minion

Om shanti .....

95027 thumbnail

My condolences got deleted .. so posting again.

Minion. Am really sorry to hear about your loss and what u faced here.

My condolences and prayers to you and your family. Nothing else matters but that and be strong in the hard times.

Om Shanti!

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Have no fear bro. We are here. By you.

Chandrayan success has been celebrated all over the world.

My new siggy below is fab according to me btw.

Hamas attacked - Raped. Killed. Kidnapped - Adults and children. Now they playing victims.... Terrorist free Palestine and rest of Islamic world is the only acceptable solution - Human Rights activist and potential future Nobel Peace Winner..

Go get them Israel. We are with you. smiley27

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Thanks . You must post here more . I don’t care n deal single handedly.

celebrated Chandrayaan success n many more milestones of Bharat success smiley40

Jai sree Ram smiley27