Bollywood CC # 116 - Page 71

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Sorry to hear that Minion. Hope you and your family are doing well. Stop thinking about those losers, theyโ€™ll get x2 more for what theyโ€™ve written.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I don't care if I get banned for this post. I came here only to post this.

I lost my grandmother very suddenly in December. When I was looking at her for the very last time, the only thing I could remember was the troll posts by MIDs on this forum mocking her and my mother and mocking my relationships with them.

Those who created those MIDs, posted all those nasty things and all those regular members who HaHaed on those posts and engaged with the MIDs in further mocking ---- all of you will rot in hell.

Minionite - please don't delete this post. this needs to remain here for all the involved parties to read, that's the only way I'll be able to get this out of my system. You can ban me instead.

So sorry to hear about your grandmother.I pray for her peace wherever she is ๐Ÿ™

About trolls i will never understand how can say anything online.I hope and pray for your peace.Take care

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I lost my grandmother very suddenly in December. When I was looking at her for the very last time, the only thing I could remember was the troll posts by MIDs on this forum mocking her and my mother and mocking my relationships with them.

Those who created those MIDs, posted all those nasty things and all those regular members who HaHaed on those posts and engaged with the MIDs in further mocking ---- all of you will rot in hell.

Minionite - please don't delete this post. this needs to remain here for all the involved parties to read, that's the only way I'll be able to get this out of my system. You can ban me instead.

God bless her soul. Om shaanti ๐Ÿ™

I am sorry that you have to go through those unsavory comments. Those comments just reflected their ugly mindset. The ounce lies upon them ,not on you. I know no amount of consoling my words may heal you suddenly.

As Saleem phenku said ,time heals everything, Hopefully!

Take care Minion ๐Ÿ‘

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry for your loss Minion. Take Care smiley27

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

I know there are no words that can ease your pain, Minion. Sending healing prayers, courage & comfort on your way. โœจ Om Shaanti ๐Ÿ™

Edited by SlowlyDrifting - 7 months ago
791198 thumbnail

2024?! Jury is out on that one.

IMG_0529.jpeg

So sorry for your loss brother ...Om Shanti ๐Ÿ™

Also... Very unfortunate that you had to face all that vileness and sh*t. Stay strong. smiley31

Edited by NathuPaapi - 7 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Iโ€™m sorry to hear about your grandmother โ™ฅ๏ธ