Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Socky

He was so gorgeous 🤧 I agree with you about how the 90s rom-com movies were something else, watched How to loose a guy in 10 days and Shopaholic (?) something I don’t remember, loved both of them. And the scene you shared was the best scene of the movie 🤧.

Ahh yes! Confessions of a Shopaholic with Isla Fischer. I love that movie! On that note, if you have not watched it yet, I think you’d like She’s all that. Another 90s hit. It’s a little silly but sweet nonethelsss. Also, Clueless with Alicia Silverstone is awesome.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Madonna has 40 years of songs so I can come up with a million names.
sooner or later

Vogue

Oh Father

Erotica

The list is endless

smiley37

My friend, you have already used vogue and erotica smiley36
Unicorn20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

much more entertaining than daily soap saas bahu rona dhona smiley36

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Omg….the whining and rona dhona over one FF award smiley36

Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

How do you not know who Crystal is smiley36

Kat’s fan crystal?
Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Ahh yes! Confessions of a Shopaholic with Isla Fischer. I love that movie! On that note, if you have not watched it yet, I think you’d like She’s all that. Another 90s hit. It’s a little silly but sweet nonethelsss. Also, Clueless with Alicia Silverstone is awesome.

Noted!

Word Count: 1

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Omg….the whining and rona dhona over one FF award smiley36

Koi kaala jadu seekh relaay.... koi Ranbir ka Tripti ke saath affair karwaane ka try karrele... koi sab lambe lambe essay likh rele... smiley37

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Saleem-Pheku

Koi kaala jadu seekh relaay.... koi Ranbir ka Tripti ke saath affair karwaane ka try karrele... koi sab lambe lambe essay likh rele... smiley37

smiley36

Word Count: 1

I don't care if I get banned for this post. I came here only to post this.

I lost my grandmother very suddenly in December. When I was looking at her for the very last time, the only thing I could remember was the troll posts by MIDs on this forum mocking her and my mother and mocking my relationships with them.

Those who created those MIDs, posted all those nasty things and all those regular members who HaHaed on those posts and engaged with the MIDs in further mocking ---- all of you will rot in hell.

Minionite - please don't delete this post. this needs to remain here for all the involved parties to read, that's the only way I'll be able to get this out of my system. You can ban me instead.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I lost my grandmother very suddenly in December. When I was looking at her for the very last time, the only thing I could remember was the troll posts by MIDs on this forum mocking her and my mother and mocking my relationships with them.

Bro, I'm sorry for your loss. I pray for her soul.... may she be in a happy place.

Also, sorry to hear you were deeply affected by the trolls. I hope you find closure. Time heals most wounds.

Take care ❤️