Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I used to like sweety supari a lot smiley36 This one πŸ‘‡

It's still available but now no one cares for it 🫀 there are much better options available in the market .

smiley7 Do not talk about Supari. Warna mein Khafa ho jawungi.

Indulging in a mere morsel of this exquisite delight not long ago had me ensnared in its captivating allure, to the point where it exacerbated my excruciating TMJ pain. Alas, I had no choice but to relinquish its grip on me. Oh, how I yearn for that wretched temptation.

Hear gaya dil faryaad karke, hum ro rahe hain tumein yaad karke..

smiley19

πŸ“· 🀳 πŸ“Ή πŸŽ₯ πŸ“Έ Cameraman focus karo!

Screenshot_20240125_054235_Opera.jpg

Muuuuusssiiiicccc 🎢

https://youtu.be/_z4qtq5PnRQ?si=4sBXBbDFNgphDCTA

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Waisey that one ke liye its ok.. Aap India mein ho .. to waisey bhee complete azaaadeee hain.. but its one of Amitabh's finest movies (according to me)... Mein Azaad Hoon :)

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

yeah abhi toh full azaadi (thanks to Modiji) hai pehle toh Ram Naam lena yaha paap hota tha, aap jail ya swarg/Nark bhi Jaa sakte thesmiley36

Jai Jai Shree Ram πŸ™

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

smiley7 Do not talk about Supari. Warna mein Khafa ho jawungi.

Indulging in a mere morsel of this exquisite delight not long ago had me ensnared in its captivating allure, to the point where it exacerbated my excruciating TMJ pain. Alas, I had no choice but to relinquish its grip on me. Oh, how I yearn for that wretched temptation.

Hear gaya dil faryaad karke, hum ro rahe hain tumein yaad karke..

smiley19

πŸ“· 🀳 πŸ“Ή πŸŽ₯ πŸ“Έ Cameraman focus karo!

Screenshot_20240125_054235_Opera.jpg

Muuuuusssiiiicccc 🎢

https://youtu.be/_z4qtq5PnRQ?si=4sBXBbDFNgphDCTA

Theek hain.. aap haar gaye yaad karkey... to phir khaa lena :) ..

Mere dost ne to seedha neekal deeya low quality ko apney life se :) mujhey bas useee baat ki behad khoshee hain... koi bhee naklee maal, yas low quality maal etc.. one should immediately get rid of.... I forget the brand he said he used to eat.. was it sweetie?

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 8 months ago

Theek hain.. aap haar gaye yaad karkey... to phir khaa lena :) ..

Mere dost ne to seedha neekal deeya low quality ko apney life se :) mujhey bas useee baat ki behad khoshee hain... koi bhee naklee maal, yas low quality maal etc.. one should immediately get rid of.... I forget the brand he said he used to eat.. was it sweetie?

I must admit, this one truly had the most exquisite flavor. However, Raseeli has unfortunately lost its charm and quality now.

Sunny, on the other hand, is quite overwhelming for me. It feels like the entire world's supply of menthol has been infused into it.

As much as I would love to indulge in it, I have to resist the temptation because I easily become addicted.

Please just allow me to persist in the depths of my sorrow, engulfed by an endless sea of tears. smiley19

95027 thumbnail

I must admit, this one truly had the most exquisite flavor. However, Raseeli has unfortunately lost its charm and quality now.

Sunny, on the other hand, is quite overwhelming for me. It feels like the entire world's supply of menthol has been infused into it.

As much as I would love to indulge in it, I have to resist the temptation because I easily become addicted.

Please just allow me to persist in the depths of my sorrow, engulfed by an endless sea of tears. smiley19

You can indulge in your sorrows as much as you want.

or you can celebrate mera prakat hona

I always choose happiness :). Hence Chakresh :)

Jai Shree Ram ❀️

Aur ek old movie that's amazing :)

Mein Azad Hoon

Moonks.. mera last attempt hain to see if u have watched any good movies btw.. smiley37smiley37

Ye wo Amitabh Bachchan wali movie hai kya? Ye to pit gayi thi na box office pe? smiley36

You can indulge in your sorrows as much as you want.

or you can celebrate mera prakat hona

I always choose happiness :). Hence Chakresh :)

Jai Shree Ram ❀️

Abe hatt, tera diyaan kahan hai, asli hero yahan hai.

Me smiley4smiley36

I have elected to embrace the role of the Hero, for the Heroine, alas, possesses a fragility that is simply too feeble for my taste.

Okkies, me retiring for tonight. 😴

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Ye wo Amitabh Bachchan wali movie hai kya? Ye to pit gayi thi na box office pe? smiley36

yes a complete bomb at box offic and yes Amitabh ka moxie it’s a fantastic movie. Heck amongst his best. Was based on western movie called Meet John Doe and far far better than the original.

woh ek scene hain where his acting to pick up an apple on street - bite already taken by someone and discarded and all his emotions to pick it up … superb

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 8 months ago

Haan kabhi kabhi there is a saying na bhai... dont judge a book by its cover.. so you got some really horrible supari.. i am so glad you got it out of your life bro... Waisey bhee people tell me .. mat khao.. dangerous hain... to achaa hee keeya aapney ... apney system se heen fake sweeetie ko neekal deeya :) I remember seeing a brand called Milan btw.. is that still available?

milan supari.jpeg

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Wow! I remember this too. This was much better I think. But abhi nahi milti ye. Atleast I haven't seen it in shops.

Waise now I prefer those colored sweetened saunf and cherry mixture over supari.

Like these πŸ‘‡

1000033228.jpg

95027 thumbnail

Abe hatt, tera diyaan kahan hai, asli hero yahan hai.

Me smiley4smiley36

I have elected to embrace the role of the Hero, for the Heroine, alas, possesses a fragility that is simply too feeble for my taste.

Okkies, me retiring for tonight. 😴

dhyaan ? Mera dhyaaan hain mere par. after all mein hu heee

Gnite to you

Jai Shree Ram ❀️