Posted: 8 months ago

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

you know what's the special thing about lie? It comes to an end and truth always triumphs, Ayodhya is prime example of Satyamev Jayate, and what can I say about Modi haters? They know no one is like him, no one can compete with him so the next best option is to hate him, and I will only say keep hating, keep crying, your time is over

And do you know where Babar was born? It's in samarqand, Uzbekistan so you see Ayodhaya was never his, as I always say kisi ke Baap ki nahi Ayodhya Ramlalla ka Dhaam hai, Mandir wahi banana tha aur Mandir wahi banaya hai, Ramlalla hum aayenge se Ramlalla Aagaye Tak ke Safar me sach ki jeet ko dikhayasmiley40

I actually dont know where Babar was born as I don't really care.. smiley37..

I do care that Ram laaala phir beerajman hain

Maan gaye.. Glorious India rising smiley41smiley40

Waisey you all better see movie Fighter... I am telling u -- Punishment mein akeley naheen leney waala...

smiley37

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I actually dont know where Babar was born as I don't really care.. smiley37..

I do care that Ram laaala phir beerajman hain

Maan gaye.. Glorious India rising smiley41smiley40

Waisey you all better see movie Fighter... I am telling u -- Punishment mein akeley naheen leney waala...

smiley37

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Zaroor dekhenge ab aap itna keh rahe hai tohsmiley36

Jai Jai shree Ram🙏

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

Zaroor dekhenge ab aap itna keh rahe hai tohsmiley36

Jai Jai shree Ram🙏

Haan dekhana hain or we can discuss at great lengths the usage of IOP - was it OTT - was it not? What happens if that happens? etc :)

Bahooot mazey aayengey :)

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Moonks thumbnail

Hey, I forget to tell you Ram Mandir will be inaugurated in Abu Dhabi soon and Modiji is going there as well don't forget to watch that live

Jai Jai shree Ram🙏

Moonks thumbnail

Haan dekhana hain or we can discuss at great lengths the usage of IOP - was it OTT - was it not? What happens if that happens? etc :)

Bahooot mazey aayengey :)

Jai Shree Ram smiley27

Sure, We will discuss about that and I feel upcoming days are going to be so great (like Modiji said we have set the base of upcoming 1000 years)

Jai Jai Shree Ram🙏

Nathujee... mujhey aapke ke liye ek kooschan hain waisey.

Kya aapko supari pasand hain? Mainey aisa soona hain ki aap to bahoot easily hazam kar detey ho? But mujhey virtual chidiyaghar ki supari naheen pasand... Matlab dekh ke heen kya faida.. hain na?

I like the real thing :) Meri fav supari hain Calcutta se... Chakresh brand hain. Whenever I go to India, I have it sent to me :) Its fabulously delicious ;)

In all our functions, we order large quantity mein we have it delivered :) Fresh :) So good news is hum sab log bhee ekdum easily hazam kar detey hain :) Aapkey jaisey :) sometimes in one sitting... Zip Zap Zoom ... gone .. gone... gone... smiley37

Try karnaa agar aapko chance miley :) Picture below of what I am speaking of :)

Chakresh.jpeg

I used to like sweety supari a lot smiley36 This one 👇

It's still available but now no one cares for it 🫤 there are much better options available in the market .