Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

they have problem with everything we dosmiley37smiley37

Ram laaala beerjman hain…so ab hum sab problem solve kar dengey.

Ab to movie dekhana hain. Mainey to trailer bheee dekh leeya. Kuch to IOP reference thaaa smiley37smiley37…itnaaa zyaada dramatic hain.. I will take a Crocin before I go …..But sadly dekhana padegaa movie smiley19

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Ram laaala beerjman hain…so ab hum sab problem solve kar dengey.

Ab to movie dekhana hain. Mainey to trailer bheee dekh leeya. Kuch to IOP reference thaaa smiley37smiley37…itnaaa zyaada dramatic hain.. I will take a Crocin before I go …..But sadly dekhana padegaa movie smiley19

RamLalla aagaye ab woh POK bhi le aayenge uske baad humko Pakistan se ghanta fark padta haismiley37
95027 thumbnail

RamLalla aagaye ab woh POK bhi le aayenge uske baad humko Pakistan se ghanta fark padta haismiley37

Have u seen the trailer ? Woh heen reference mein IOP boltaa hain hero. smiley37…… I was like. Yeah zyaada naheen ho gayaa ? Then realized. Achaaa. Hence ban hua. Ab to dekhana padegaaa. Deva re deva. smiley37

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Have u seen the trailer ? Woh heen reference mein IOP boltaa hain hero. smiley37…… I was like. Yeah zyaada naheen ho gayaa ? Then realized. Achaaa. Hence ban hua. Ab to dekhana padegaaa. Deva re deva. smiley37

Nah, I did not, I don't like Bollywood much, there was a time they were running on Pakistani money and now that they haven't got any option these people suddenly became so much devoted to this country, such a hypocrites they aresmiley29
95027 thumbnail

Nah, I did not, I don't like Bollywood much, there was a time they were running on Pakistani money and now that they haven't got any option these people suddenly became so much devoted to this country, such a hypocrites they aresmiley29

dekh lo. Please. Aur if I have to watch this. Then you neeed to as well. Not taking this punishment alone. Remember. IOP ka dialogue smiley37

ab to reverse hain. Gulf countries ne ban kar deeya. Unkee fateeee padee hain Glorious India rising se smiley37 So we have to support smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can people stop dragging my country’s name when there is a topic about religion. Yes, the minority may not get the equal opportunities but atleast they’re treated better than the minority groups of our neighboring countries.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I always end up vibing to all this modi ji songs from those meloni modi insta ship videos