Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

I don’t watch masala movies at all……but ab to dekhnaaa padegaaa !!!

Yeah hueee naaa baat. Now they even have problems with fiction based movies. smiley37smiley37

95027 thumbnail

Edit

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 8 months ago
1169321 thumbnail

There was a hilarious post on Vicky and Ranbir, I can't find it anymore smiley19

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Yeah hueee naaa baat. Now they even have problems with fiction based movies. smiley37smiley37

Man. i want to but i dont watch DP movies. she looks really dull and lifeless to me.Like people say " Mood kharab ho jaata hai isko dekh kar". The only DP movie that i remember watching in theatres is 83 and she was only a cameo because of obvious reasons, there was no need tbh. Wamiqa gabbi was so smiley42 . 10x better. Usi ko banate but smiley35 ( dont want to get banned, enough for todaysmiley36 )
1274961 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Maroonporsche thumbnail
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Man. i want to but i dont watch DP movies. she looks really dull and lifeless to me.Like people say " Mood kharab ho jaata hai isko dekh kar". The only DP movie that i remember watching in theatres is 83 and she was only a cameo because of obvious reasons, there was no need tbh. Wamiqa gabbi was so smiley42 . 10x better. Usi ko banate but smiley35 ( dont want to get banned, enough for todaysmiley36 )

bhai. We are taking one for the team. You know I don’t watch this stuff smiley37 I am confident we will get lots of meme worthy zingers at a min. smiley37

Abhee to humney sirf entry leee hain yahaan bhai. smiley37

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

they have problem with everything we dosmiley37smiley37