Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Hopefully it shall not come to that. Let's hope everyone allows each other the stage to speak, the patience to understand and resolute civilly.

Communication is key.

Off topic

R U usually in Music forum? I think I might have seen you there or games section?

I am the one that is in music forum. smiley36 Woh to mera passion hain :)

Seeing some of the posts here has flabbergasted me tbh. Let’s hope common sense prevails from those that make those kind of posts (not referring to you ofc). Aur hoga to jawaab zaroor milegaaa because according to me there is no place for hatred in this world :)

Jai Shree Ram ❤️.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Thank you.

I understand your feelings.

Faith is at the core of our being and I understand everyone's passion.

Thanks again for cooperating with my request.

I hope you know that while she accepted your request as she stated why, her post was factual and objective ?

Passion cannot be the reason to drive hatred (unfortunately it is used as an excuse by many. Not referring to you) and cannot and should not be used as an excuse to not be able to read / digest facts :).

The truth I speak has no past or future, it is and that’s all it needs to be :).

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mulling a comparative essay on anti-heroes and villains. But the time for essays is done.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

User SDMAN single handedly trying to recover BWF by posting all topics in one day. Thank you bhaisaab smiley36