Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

It wasn't deleted. But all posts were moved here to current affairs forum. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5346464?pn=73#164672349

Thank you, I kept getting 401 page not found for few notifications - May be it was during the process of moving - now seems ok 👍

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Huh….why Blue-ice’s jai Shree ram songs and Bollywood tweeter update thread was closed here?? Pls Don’t tell me because it’s Bollywood forum because there are tons of other hair care and skin care, member song threads are going on on regular basis here smiley29

It was closed....OMG why??smiley19

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

TIL Raju Hirani isn't Parsi. He's a Pakistan-born Sindhi whose family migrated to India in 1976.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://www.espn.com/nba/recap/_/gameId/401585236
Embiid went for 70 😳

Edited by Maroonporsche - 8 months ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

TIL Raju Hirani isn't Parsi. He's a Pakistan-born Sindhi whose family migrated to India in 1976.

Mai to surname me ni dekh kar hi pata kar leti hu smiley36

RedAmaranth thumbnail
RedAmaranth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Mai to surname me ni dekh kar hi pata kar leti hu smiley36

Woh toh hai. Lekin woh dikhta aur hilta dhulta Parsi hai.

Originally posted by: Moonks

I don't care if people care about me or not and what they think of me, I know my Krishna will tell me if I am wrong and as long as he is with me, I gave a damn if all are against mesmiley36

Like I said I am not taking shit from anybody here, if someone can think they can bully me to think like then then that's their problem not minesmiley39

I know ur talking about forum, I was saying about life I'm general. God is always with us. smiley27

It was nice speaking to U, I'm gonna go get ready and head to McDonalds. Let's pray they don't mess my order up today or I'll be losing it beyond control.

You take care and enjoy the rest of the day. smiley31

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

I know ur talking about forum, I was saying about life I'm general. God is always with us. smiley27 I was talking about both life and forumsmiley36

It was nice speaking to U, I'm gonna go get ready and head to McDonalds. Let's pray they don't mess my order up today or I'll be losing it beyond control. They do this? I had no ideasmiley43

You take care and enjoy the rest of the day. smiley31 you toosmiley31

Edited by Moonks - 8 months ago

Word Count: 1