Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Why are you shocked Devilji?
This is your old friend.

smiley2smiley31

I know who you are.. and you know who I am ..yet you chose to stay away from me for so long... 🥺🥺😔 don't go.. smiley31

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: D3viL

She is suspended but everything is sorted out .. that's why we are all posting happily ... if she was gone forever I am sure many of us would be gone forever.

Btw we are all on twitter. If you would like to join us, message petridish .. they are very active there ...supari khala is there too

i'm not really a super active twitter user at this time but thank you for the offer 💕 i'm glad whatever it was got sorted. hopefully i'll see her around here again at some point! ☺️

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: D3viL

I know who you are.. and you know who I am ..yet you chose to stay away from me for so long... 🥺🥺😔 don't go.. smiley31

I am staying here for a little while, let's see.

Depends on my mood, lol.

Cher has a #1 hit in 7 different decades (1960's, 1970's, 1980's, 1990's, 2000's, 2010's, 2020's).

Can you believe that? Not even an Indian entertainer can do that.

smiley42

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Not every thought people have deserves to be said aloud/typed out. Wish more people understood that.🙃

Maroonporsche thumbnail
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Not every thought people have deserves to be said aloud/typed out. Wish more people understood that.🙃

But only when you say your most inappropriate, dumbest, or inane thoughts aloud do you realize that you are not alone, but everyone around you is fcuked up too. smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Huh….why Blue-ice’s jai Shree ram songs and Bollywood tweeter update thread was closed here?? Pls Don’t tell me because it’s Bollywood forum because there are tons of other hair care and skin care, member song threads are going on on regular basis here smiley29

Edited by Nishita123 - 8 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

^^ @ blue- ice

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Huh….why Blue-ice’s jai Shree ram songs and Bollywood tweeter update thread was closed here?? Pls Don’t tell me because it’s Bollywood forum because there are tons of other hair care and skin care, member song threads are going on on regular basis here smiley29

Whose sentiments got affected??

It wasn't deleted. But all posts were moved here to current affairs forum. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5346464?pn=73#164672349