Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

back to back. Perhaps Back to back to back ?

in 2020 they won too over 49ners but not in 2022 as rams won and 2021 buccaneers won Brady πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³. I’m glad in 2022 they were not even in the superbowl. So tired on them being in the Super Bowl win or not.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

in 2020 they won too over 49ners but not in 2022 as rams won and 2021 buccaneers won Brady πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³. I’m glad in 2022 they were not even in the superbowl. So tired on them being in the Super Bowl win or not.

Next Year who is gonna stop them ? Last night and this season they have they so much issues and swift and too much drama. An still they won the whole thing smiley18

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Next Year who is gonna stop them ? Last night and this season they have they so much issues and swift and too much drama. An still they won the whole thing smiley18

I hope some New York team or cali team lol. Tom Brady needs to return though he’s part owner with Las Vegas raiders.

Edited by wat_up - 7 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I did not know where to tag you but wanted to since morning. Did you see Ranveer Singh’s new brand advt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I did not know where to tag you but wanted to since morning. Did you see Ranveer Singh’s new brand advt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What did he do now? smiley37

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Ever since twitter became x and someone shares a link i keep think its a p**n site link

Elon musk let his intrusive thoughts win with the renamingπŸ˜‚

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Red Flag Alert! The coach isn't always right, and it is okay to disagree with the coach. But when a man cannot keep his emotions in check and shoves a 65-year-old coach in anger, an act of ultimate disrespect and line-crossing in sports, then you can't tell what other acts of violence the man may do in anger.

https://x.com/NFLonCBS/status/1756838434591621134?s=20

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Red Flag Alert! The coach isn't always right, and it is okay to disagree with the coach. But when a man cannot keep his emotions in check and shoves a 65-year-old coach in anger, an act of ultimate disrespect and line-crossing in sports, then you can't tell what other acts of violence the man may do in anger.

https://x.com/NFLonCBS/status/1756838434591621134?s=20

Travis claimed he was telling him he loved him smiley36