Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Fine ill tag you in thread and post some videos. But dont post emojis of members here that streches pages smiley36

Post some nice pics and vids. Your in Vegas ? Will yuo be at the game ?

I will try or be close by good think is when u buy tickets later they charge less and u get discounts esp in healthcare industry. Now omg I’m not going to make images in a Super Bowl thread those are in party or birthday threads. Now I’m even going to come up with some new ideas.
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I will try or be close by good think is when u buy tickets later they charge less and u get discounts esp in healthcare industry. Now omg I’m not going to make images in a Super Bowl thread those are in party or birthday threads. Now I’m even going to come up with some new ideas.

Send me all the photos of Travis/Taylor smiley36

No new idea please. Just use your words smiley36 No images that stretch the page smiley44

No new idea please. Just use your words smiley36 No images that stretch the page smiley44

I can’t promise lol 😂 words is boring
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

It leads to a lot of scrolling. I personally find it cumbersome to read other posts on the page then
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

smiley36

It leads to a lot of scrolling. I personally find it cumbersome to read other posts on the page then

Listen to this person Jess

Your making thinks Cumbersome for all of us. Is that really the cool thing ? smiley36

Listen to this person Jess

Your making thinks Cumbersome for all of us. Is that really the cool thing ? smiley36

oh please 🙄 tell it to others too why picking on me. I will post own party thread then or have an after party. I’m not making a birthday thread when have I unnecessarily made posts unless it’s a party. And what about those threads updating on awards or celebs weddings etc . So stop picking on me guys n let me know enjoy 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I will be waiting on your thread 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Edited by wat_up - 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

I’m not making a party or birthday thread. I’m just posting highlights n some pics maybe in real time.
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I’m not making a party or birthday thread. I’m just posting highlights n some pics maybe in real time.

Get a photo of Brock Purdy smiley37

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hasini009

What are all these MATCHES on MF?🫡🤔

find it n say smiley36