|| YRKKH: BTS, SM Updates and Spoilers Thread #3 || - Page 150

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

even i want choti ruh to have best character arc. Soon her realizing armaan is not worth of her time and taking her career seriously. 😄

She should stop going behind armaan. I hope they show that she completed her medicals hence married late but never was able to become doctor as she had some issues seeing ppl in pain and she overcomes from that and decides to pursue her matashree and poppy's profession and becomes doctor and saves life of others. 🙂

yup that would be so awesome!! I don’t know about others but in dkp fl do have a miserable life and death.. akshara died alone with only her daughter by her side knowing goenka’s hate her…  when exactly was she living like queen in all this… I mean that’s a miserable life right, at least for me… akshu’s mom died saving her husband only to be replaced by her doppelgänger… so my hopes and expectations are from Ruhi coz makers can butcher the leads as much as they want…

removed comment pertaining to Gen 3 storyline

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Keep Abhir out of this. He deserved to live a long and happy life. 

I am sure he is going to come back for his sister 

yeah I want abhir back for his sister abhira..and I think he will come back because he’s been mentioned many times so far this generation 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

yup that would be so awesome!! I don’t know about others but in dkp fl do have a miserable life and death.. when exactly was she living like queen in all this… I mean that’s a miserable life right, at least for me… akshu’s mom died saving her husband only to be replaced by her doppelgänger… so my hopes and expectations are from Ruhi coz makers can butcher the leads as much as they want…

edited for gen 3 storyline refs

yes leads are anyways not given any good life in dkp verse. Like they butcher every lead couple to bring new gen. 

They ruined KaiRa to bring KaiRat and introduce their daughter. 

They ruined abhira to bring akshnav to introduce their daughter.

They will ruin this gen too 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago