Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

God knows when Armaan will stop raging to actually consider Abhiras pov. He's hurt her so much but he doesn't care. Even Manisha and madhav dont think about het state 

As much as we would hate but currently it seems he will be put to place only when Rohit will be back and he will be hated by all in the family. Then only he will realize the plight of Ab.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

today arman was so chill like osny kuch kiya hi nah ho smiley44

itne araam se bol raha hai, mai abhi bhi naraaz hun but ab ladna nhi chhata smiley39smiley39

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

just ignore that nonsense and watch the show with a fresh mind 😂. Yes Ruhis mom died when Ruhi was like 6 years old. Her mom was a young widow..anyway I think to make child Ruhi,look cute they got her to,call,her mom matashree..and her uncle poppy..her dad died before she was born. Abhiras hair  used to look good when it was just Sams natural hair..bu now they’re using extensions..I think to make her look older with the new Armaan ..as he’s an older actor. The previous Armaan was a young actor..he and sam were close in age ..so they looked the same age as well..🤷🏻‍♀️And abhiras hair looked good then 

Oh sahi sahi thank you 😊 

What's abhi and ru relationship? And yes i saw some scenes and her hair looked better with the pony tail she looked so cute 😍 

Edited by Queeen - 19 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Hey, we need a new thread. Thanks!

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

@bold: This is my question too.

Abhira's dressing was always bad, but her hairstyle was better before. Ab bilkul hi ajeeb hai.

Wish she had better dressing man it's so cringe 😫 

Criticiser thumbnail

Oh sahi sahi thank you 😊 

What's abhi abd ru relationship? And yes i saw some scenes and her hair looked better with the pony tail she looked so cute 😍 

They’re cousins. Abhira’s MAA and Roohi’s Matashri were step sisters. 

I have few questions people since I'm a new watcher lol 😆 

1)So ye ru apni maa ko matashree keu kahti smiley3

2)Dusra ye abhira ki dressing hamesha esi cringe rahi hy and that hairstyle man smiley18

Ps: visted the closed topic quite spicy convo was going new people (to me) were seen and i couldn't understand a shit lol smiley37

1. Her mother was shown to be quite strict and diaciplined. So when she was small and do some mistakes she would get reprimanded by her Mom but her poppy( Uncle) used to pamper her and I think it is her poppy who coined the term Matashree for Ruhi’s Mom. So Ruhi and her uncle while in front of Ruhi used to call her Matashree .2) Ab’s got this hideous hair extension the same day the cast was changed. 

LizzieBennet thumbnail