Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Both were jealous and insecure that even with their last names and film families both lost out on Kal Ho Naa Ho to her. And Rani played second fiddle to Preity in Veer-Zaara. Preity became the iconic Yash Chopra heroine, not Rani. 

clearly shows how much you love Rani as an actress .. thankfully by all these posts you have exposed yourself and I am sure people can see through you now .. And btw your fav is now a forgotten actress and all you can do is throw mud at Rani as a jealous soul since Rani was, is and will be at a much more fulfilled and successful space both personally and professionally .. Rant on 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

And btw your fav is now a forgotten actress and all you can do is throw mud at Rani as a jealous soul since Rani was, is and will be at a much more fulfilled and successful space both personally and professionally .. Rant on 

Rani is getting mud 

Rani might get the FF award this year 🏆 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Preity can be the iconic YC heroine. Rani owns the trademark smiley36

After breaking up a marriage/family. And this was her second attempt mind you. 

Put good energy in the world and it will return to you. Put bad energy by breaking up a home and inflicting pain and anguish and you will have that return to you one day as well in some shape or form.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Govinda should not have given her an apartment. That just is bad idea and attracts wrong attention 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Put good energy in the world and it will return to you. Put bad energy by breaking up a home and inflicting pain and anguish and you will have that return to you one day as well in some shape or form.

yes exactly , the same energy which Ashu jainu gave to the world when she snatched Abhishek from Rani , ruined her relation with the bachchans , used and dumped Vivek and destroyed his career . The same energy is now coming back to her , I mean look at her botched face haha . Her home is also broken . You are right ! Look at Rani ! She’s soaring high as ever and as always .. haha 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

oh dear , you seem to know everything about adi’s first marriage Aishu janu fan .. adi’s marriage was already broken when Rani came in .. in an interview post marriage, Rani clearly mentioned that both of them came out of broken relationships and found solace in one another 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Govinda should not have given her an apartment. That just is bad idea and attracts wrong attention 

even if it’s true then it’s govinda who gave the apartment inspite of being married , why not blame the man for once ?

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Rani is getting mud 

Rani might get the FF award this year 🏆 

I m counting days , 25 days to go smiley27

Maroonporsche thumbnail

even if it’s true then it’s govinda who gave the apartment inspite of being married , why not blame the man for once ?

I am. That is legit the dumbest thing for him to do. A they talk about Rani But Govinda had been linked to lots of people đź”— how many apartments did he buy smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

clearly shows how much you love Rani as an actress .. thankfully by all these posts you have exposed yourself and I am sure people can see through you now .. And btw your fav is now a forgotten actress and all you can do is throw mud at Rani as a jealous soul since Rani was, is and will be at a much more fulfilled and successful space both personally and professionally .. Rant on 

Yes, let's discount all my other posts in this forum where I have constantly championed Rani as the only valid Filmfare winner for Mrs Chatterjee and how she's been cheated for Hichki. If she has a messy personal life, that is not my fault. She should think about that beforehand and how her fans will react to her arrogant and sleazy ways.

As for my third favorite actress, she just came off of a two part blockbuster epic with Mani Ratnam, who Rani dreamed of working with for Saathiya yet she has never been called his muse or favorite like Aish. Her PS Part 1 was the highest grossing film overseas whereas Rani's last shot at that was in 2006 for KANK. Read my thread below and see that Aish is second to only Kajol in being the Queen of Bollywood overseas with 4 #1 films, with her as the main lead in 3/4 of those. Rani only has 3 #1 films and she's only the lead in 1/3. Let's be generous and add K3G as well. Now she's only the lead in 1/4 #1 films.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5344858

There has been no public demand to see Rani reunited with SRK onscreen, not even by her husband or bestie KJo, whereas SRK's one cameo with Aish completely took over a hit film in 2016 and launched multiple high profile directors, including KJo, to try and reunite this classic pairing onscreen as that was the public demand. So much that SRK himself wanted to work with Aish and cast her in Jawan but she refused as the role was not significant enough for her.