Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

After SSR death she has changed a bit. In Saif Ali khan And sharmila T episode she said her grandma loves her shayri i will continue to create / share more because she loves it even though everyone make fun of my shayari. Same with her clothing.

In KWK with ananya both Karan and Ananya were making fun of her that whenever we advise you not to say something you do the opposite. And how she calls ananya for advice? Somewhere she has lost herself. I just hope she can take a break from Karan Johar. 

Yes..Sara is not confident now..not old sara

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

she needs to gain the confidence back 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Phew boy she's allegedly incredibly rude and classist. There's a lot of complaints around her but she's learned to shut up now considering how Ananya and Navya's images were damaged by their bad behavior.

Her mom is incredibly invested in her career and that's why she's gotten so far. 

ananya and rude? Where and when? I always seen palak very polite. There were rumors how she and shenaz didn’t get along. Are you referring to her appearance with ishaan? smiley36 I remember that and she got trolled for that but can we blame her?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

We don’t know anyone personally. 

Neither of them are actually really friends

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

all girls know how educated she is, I am assuming based on her interviews that people make fun of her traditional clothing, her shayari and maybe her interviews too. She use to smile a lot and always greet with namaste. She does not do that anymore. She definitely needs to hire new PR and should not listen to Karan johar. She needs to act more smarter than this. I think her best mentor is and will be Sharmila Tagore.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

all girls know how educated she is, I am assuming based on her interviews that people make fun of her traditional clothing, her shayari and maybe her interviews too. She use to smile a lot and always greet with namaste. She does not do that anymore. She definitely needs to hire new PR and should not listen to Karan johar. She needs to act more smarter than this. I think her best mentor is and will be Sharmila Tagore.

Sara is a great girl.

She is fun loving..does impromptu things and is chilled out. Her simplicity shines..we can see she isn't faking.

Hope she doesn't lose her shine to the so called elite SOBO crowd 

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Kj only loves First born alia

Now next will be jhanvi so whomever competition to them won't be given better treatment .hope Sara learns this

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Is Orry being paid to hype some and bring down some?

Everyone’s trying so hard to shove Janvi down our throat.Orry is just another PR person.

He did similar thing with Shruti.Hope Sara and Palak stays strong..such incidents can be really exhausting.

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Phew boy she's allegedly incredibly rude and classist. There's a lot of complaints around her but she's learned to shut up now considering how Ananya and Navya's images were damaged by their bad behavior.

Her mom is incredibly invested in her career and that's why she's gotten so far. 

Palak has no room to be a classist. She is a irrelevent Tv actress' daughter up against the likes of suhana khan and jhanvi kapoor for roles.  Being humble and keeping her head down is the way to go.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kj only loves First born alia

Now next will be jhanvi so whomever competition to them won't be given better treatment .hope Sara learns this

Sara is in the group so Ananya/Karan/Jhanvi pick on her