Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Palak isn't exactly a struggler though. 

Palak is a struggler in Bollywood as  compared to other nepo kids. Her mother can't get her roles.

Palak is like tv celebs who try to land in Bollywood movies.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naaznin

Palak is a struggler in Bollywood as  compared to other nepo kids. Her mother can't get her roles.

Palak is like tv celebs who try to land in Bollywood movies.

is she even trying for mainstream Bollywood roles? 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

She was in kisi ka Bhai kisi ka Jaan n is in an upcoming movie Virgin Tree

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

How do we know she is not trying? She already came in one movie kisi ka bhai kisi ki jaan, it looks like she is trying to get more roles in Bollywood. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This was smiley11smiley21 Pure evil thing to do. Palak should stay away from orry, why on earth is she apologizing? Good for Sara if she showed Orry his place. He is nothing but a Bully

Orry has a lot of power, didn't KJO talked about him in the sara ananya episode?

Its been 2 months Sara seems down and sad, not sure if it had to do with Orry and his way of trashing Sara and her mother. She was spending few weeks at kedarnath meditating. I hope she can follow her own path and stay away from star kids, Ananya Jhanvi Khushi Suhana Navya are all problems. These girls will never have sara's back. 

Orry did some trash talk to Shruti Hassan but something she said and he backed off.

Shruti Hassan fiasco article

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/did-orry-and-palak-tiwari-have-a-spat-after-the-shruti-haasan-fiasco-heres-what-happened-entertainment-news-2750024/

Bekind thumbnail

I like her personality. She is in Bollywood of her hard work and humble nature. Everyone loved her in the song Chand di kuri. There were rumors Shenaz does not like Palak. I never seen palak in bad behavior or being rude. She deserve all the success. I hope she will get a solo movie. A lot of people may not like her as she is the daughter of TV actress and not Bollywood actress. She do mind her business but not sure how she got into this mess. How orry responded to her was offensive and i hope she stay away from him, he is a bully who always make fun of Sara. Now Sara may Ask palak why did she apologized. Palak intentions might be good but she has to be smarter if she wants to survive in Bollywood.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
I know Shruti thing. She went on Twitter and clarified 

Originally posted by: Bekind

Ananya Jhanvi Khushi Suhana Navya are all problems. These girls will never have sara's back. 

I hope she finds friends who do 😞 

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

This was smiley11smiley21 Pure evil thing to do. Palak should stay away from orry, why on earth is she apologizing? Good for Sara if she showed Orry his place. He is nothing but a Bully

Orry has a lot of power, didn't KJO talked about him in the sara ananya episode?

Its been 2 months Sara seems down and sad, not sure if it had to do with Orry and his way of trashing Sara and her mother. She was spending few weeks at kedarnath meditating. I hope she can follow her own path and stay away from star kids, Ananya Jhanvi Khushi Suhana Navya are all problems. These girls will never have sara's back. 

Orry did some trash talk to Shruti Hassan but something she said and he backed off.

Shruti Hassan fiasco article

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/did-orry-and-palak-tiwari-have-a-spat-after-the-shruti-haasan-fiasco-heres-what-happened-entertainment-news-2750024/

Orry talks shit about Sara, Ibrahim and amrita.

Why Sara not taking stand for herself? 

After 2020 Sara seems less confident and always bit low...dont know what happened....

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

After 2020 Sara seems less confident and always bit low...dont know what happened....

After SSR death she has changed a bit. In Saif Ali khan And sharmila T episode she said her grandma loves her shayri i will continue to create / share more because she loves it even though everyone make fun of my shayari. Same with her clothing.

In KWK with ananya both Karan and Ananya were making fun of her that whenever we advise you not to say something you do the opposite. And how she calls ananya for advice? Somewhere she has lost herself. I just hope she can take a break from Karan Johar. 

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1Yq-tlNY8a/?igsh=MTI4MnYzZXc1MWl1