Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Who is this guy man? I mean really? I have been reading his name in this forum for last 2 months, and those horrendous party pictures with his hands all over the chests of the actresses ! 

Creeps me out ! I hope Palak stays away from him and guys like him. I am afraid both her mom and she don’t gimme that ‘smart’ vibe to me. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Doubt it’s galti se, isn’t he some influencer and pura din SM pe hote hai, how can he make such mistake. 

He is just a bad influencesmiley36

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Who is this guy man? I mean really? I have been reading his name in this forum for last 2 months, and those horrendous party pictures with his hands all over the chests of the actresses ! 

Creeps me out ! I hope Palak stays away from him and guys like him. I am afraid both her mom and she don’t gimme that ‘smart’ vibe to me. 

Palak is not a great person but they're probably being messy to garner attention, Palak's ""HYPE"" has faded and she's in a PR relationship for clout. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Palak is not a great person but they're probably being messy to garner attention, Palak's ""HYPE"" has faded and she's in a PR relationship for clout. 

I am surprised to know that she had a ‘hype’ to begin with. smiley36 Looks bland to me, no better than the likes of Ananya, Khushi, Jhanvi etc. smiley44

Cant comment on the relationship, no idea if it’s for PR or something serious. Saif did advise all girls to stay single though if anyone’s planning to date Ibrahim. smiley36

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why she is not a great person?

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

What she did?

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

For whatever this Vs. is.. I'm on Palak side smiley36

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Why she is not a great person?

Phew boy she's allegedly incredibly rude and classist. There's a lot of complaints around her but she's learned to shut up now considering how Ananya and Navya's images were damaged by their bad behavior.

Her mom is incredibly invested in her career and that's why she's gotten so far. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She will be good in niche roles if she can act. Not a mainstream BW actress. She doesn’t have the looks for it. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

I always knew Orry was a grade-a loser with his shiny fingers. 🤮 

Also who in the narcissist would have their own photo set as their whatsapp wallpaper. Ew 🤣

Edited by JayaBachan - 4 months ago