Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: RamAayenge

I also don't know this...I actually don't know the details of Sahastra Ravan story itself...just that he was killed by SitaMa...and Everyone tried but failed...then Sita ma adishakti banke Sahastra Ravan ko maaregi....

Baaki full details of this story I don't know...

Yes in this tweet thread it's mentioned it's from adhbhut ramayan and total fiction not connected to valmiki ramayan

The funny part was as in yday episode the sisters were in temple so if this sasta ravan attacks there sita in roudra roop will kill him but no one will know

If his killing is witnessed by ayodhya wasi they would not have raised questions on sita

As of now thoda mystery track hai

Let's see how it plays out

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
have they started shooting for sita's 2nd exile yet?? i'm guessing they might start soon now that ram & sita are king & queen.
Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 19 days ago
RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Yaar tum sab weekend par gayab ho jaate ho..tag kisko karoon.

See I asked the same question here and I don't remember who answered or not answered

Canon wali thread mein bhi ek question hai mera. Kisi ko pata ho toh batana πŸ™‚

Yeh question saste ravan se related hai..vaise PPL hv answered here so my question for this is also same πŸ™„

https://x.com/Pranjal75533926/status/1829533822846931304

See they say Adbhut Ramayan is also written by Valmiki, when I first read it I didn't get the point but apparently this was his attempt to narrate Ramayan from Sita's pov and glorification. Its called a "Shakta Sankrit" text, where Shakta = Shaktism, which literally translates that the supreme power is a woman, Shakti.

Hence it includes scenes that aren't in the VR. (I don't know how much can one believe this given there isn't a lot of detail).

Sahastra Ravan as per AR was killed in the Ram Ravan yuddh only, not after coming to Ayodhya. The summary is, post Ravan was killed when everyone was getting ready to go back to Ayodhya, Sahastra Ravan attacks Lord Ram. Even Brahmastra fails in killing him and he instead injures Ramji, who faints. Seeing this Sita gets angry and takes the roop of Shakti and kills Sahastra Ravan by breaking his head into a hundred pieces.

Even after killing him when Ram doesn't wake up, Shakti swaroop Sita goes on a rampage due to which Brahmaji comes down to wake Ram up and he sees Sita's Shakti roop. Its like jaise Ramji Vishnu roop dikhate hai, Sita shows her Shakti roop. Post knowing everything that happened and appreciating + thanking Sita, they return.

(This Ramayan also has Lakshman showing his Sheshnaag roop to the vanar sena in a different context.)

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

See they say Adbhut Ramayan is also written by Valmiki, when I first read it I didn't get the point but apparently this was his attempt to narrate Ramayan from Sita's pov and glorification. Its called a "Shakta Sankrit" text, where Shakta = Shaktism, which literally translates that the supreme power is a woman, Shakti.

Hence it includes scenes that aren't in the VR. (I don't know how much can one believe this given there isn't a lot of detail).

Sahastra Ravan as per AR was killed in the Ram Ravan yuddh only, not after coming to Ayodhya. The summary is, post Ravan was killed when everyone was getting ready to go back to Ayodhya, Sahastra Ravan attacks Lord Ram. Even Brahmastra fails in killing him and he instead injures Ramji, who faints. Seeing this Sita gets angry and takes the roop of Shakti and kills Sahastra Ravan by breaking his head into a hundred pieces.

Even after killing him when Ram doesn't wake up, Shakti swaroop Sita goes on a rampage due to which Brahmaji comes down to wake Ram up and he sees Sita's Shakti roop. Its like jaise Ramji Vishnu roop dikhate hai, Sita shows her Shakti roop. Post knowing everything that happened and appreciating + thanking Sita, they return.

(This Ramayan also has Lakshman showing his Sheshnaag roop to the vanar sena in a different context.)

Adhbhut amazing

Ok i understood this

Iska authentication nahi hai but makers are including this chapter which till date i doubt any ramayan showed..

Ram Katha Jo suni hai usmein bhi nahi hai

So let's assume it's fiction.

But the last para which u said...that does seem interesting and thrilling. Atleast hope the makers don't do tayn tayn phishh to this yudhh.

Like they made mess of meghu vadh story I m specially mentioning this as it was just blink and miss type. Ravan was bit ok. So jaisa tumne likha Aisa dikhayenge then it will be worth watching..

Even in yday episode shivji talks ABT this

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 17 days ago

https://x.com/Mishthi99/status/1830498267462873254

Sujay and basant 's bondπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 17 days ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Yeh dekho new promo. According to this the episode will come on 6-7 September...

So biggest mystery how will they tackle sasta ravan first.

https://x.com/sabtv/status/1831008036594553030

chatterbox thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Hmm actually I saw this promo watching kbc. I thought that time arre wah Mr bachhan also promoting the show. I did hear kbc se theek pehle. But I was tubelight didn't realise that he meant return of ramayan bk on Sony.

This is real stupid of channel

Kabhi yahan kabhi wahan

Dekhna inki trp itni girega with this move the makers will be forced to move fast to end the show

I guess that explains why they r doing mix track of sasta ravan nukkad Wale Mammus and pregnancy track