Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamLakshman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 1 months ago

Another one.. Lakshman fighting this time! smiley9 can't find it on twitter yet so sharing insta for now.

https://www.instagram.com/shreemad_ramayan_edits/reel/C-iEqRFokQw/?igsh=MWdjbmJhdmFxYTVpdA==

Edited by RamLakshman - 1 months ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: RamLakshman

Pretty sure it's some Maya thing. Vanar Rakshas bangaye or something like that, vice versa

Ohhhh okk yeah possible 👍👍

True, he'll be missed! I had always wanted to see him as Ravan and I got to see .. though I'd still say he wasn't used to the best of his potential and they could've definitely gotten him a better wardrobe and dialogue writer. But he sure made his presence felt in a lot of scenes.

Wishing him nothing but the best, he's a wonderful human being smiley9

Agree

His dialogues were sadakchaap in the initial days, later it got somewhat better at least smiley36

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fsiddharth.k.tewary%2Fposts%2Fpfbid02wUkBToNuFWdhMiuQPUwXm5RSVjAURNsAijKMVwAG3y46QFYpACB5cPZJnvqCJdcUl&show_text=true&width=500" width="500" height="690" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share"></iframe>

i can;t embed facebook posts for some reason

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 1 months ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Another one.. Lakshman fighting this time! smiley9 can't find it on twitter yet so sharing insta for now.

https://www.instagram.com/shreemad_ramayan_edits/reel/C-iEqRFokQw/?igsh=MWdjbmJhdmFxYTVpdA==

Wah look at basant fight scene

He is hitting 4s and 6s 😂😂

Can't wait to see this action

Today ravan won't get killed and going by flood of promos it seems makers will give proper fight between ram and ravan.

Only thing in promo i hope ramji doesn't go superman jump to kill ravan.

Makers better remember Indra dev offer of his rath with saarthi matri something

chatterbox thumbnail

Hey I was chking tv program today for sab tv

There is no program at 8 pm today

7.30-8.30 it says ramayan. So either it will be 1 hr special or after 7.30-8 they will repeat same one again as nowwhere it shows 1 hr special

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Hey I was chking tv program today for sab tv

There is no program at 8 pm today

7.30-8.30 it says ramayan. So either it will be 1 hr special or after 7.30-8 they will repeat same one again as nowwhere it shows 1 hr special

Yeah though I saw the posters I didn't see anything from the official channel. Hoga toh koi promo mein mention krna chahiye but idk. One hour would still be like 40 mins + ads so maybe they'll just wing it that way.

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Wah look at basant fight scene

He is hitting 4s and 6s 😂😂

Can't wait to see this action

Today ravan won't get killed and going by flood of promos it seems makers will give proper fight between ram and ravan.

Only thing in promo i hope ramji doesn't go superman jump to kill ravan.

Makers better remember Indra dev offer of his rath with saarthi matri something

He's so cool smiley36 aise Meghu ko pelta toh kitna mazaa aata along w Meghu's overacting smiley36

Ravan won't get killed till Friday I guess. smiley12Ye sabki fights dikhaenge ab. There's BTS of Lakshman, Sugreev, Vibhishan, some nagkanyas too smiley24

Oh yes true that. I hope they finally stop making them fly, we've seen enough smiley36 but with how hyped it is they'll definitely do something different than usual. Let's see.

RamLakshman thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Agree

His dialogues were sadakchaap in the initial days, later it got somewhat better at least smiley36

His delivery and voice modulation as well. He's improved a lot. He didn't have Ravan's thunder in his dialogue delivery when he started.

chatterbox thumbnail

His delivery and voice modulation as well. He's improved a lot. He didn't have Ravan's thunder in his dialogue delivery when he started.

I think uska gradual progress hua. Every time he faced deceit and deception he got more angry and his anger only made him emote more